Derek Hough

Shows Off His Smooth

and Ripped Moves

9/26/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0826_derek_hough_rameyDerek Hough proved he can stomach his "Dancing with the Stars" competition by showing off his lean, ripped and hairless chest & abs this weekend.

Doing the Viennese Waltz with Ricki Lake does his body good.

0627_beach_bod_guess_Who_footer

John

Nice belt.

John

I just can't imagine where these Ryan Seacrest is gay rumors come from? He is dating Derek's sister. Yeah, looking at Derek I'm pretty sure.

MISERABLE66

Hes sooo not hot or cute... I just dont get it.. oh well.
Hey TMZ, talk to me about Gordon Ramsay. Love him!!

CCC

Hope this guy never has to go to jail. He'd be the bell of the ball.

Jay

Cannot stand these FEM-MEN with hairless, shaved chests, gross. He looks like a 12 year old, a guy is supposed to look masculine and have some hair on his chest. Who wants a feminine man, that's just nasty.

makeitstop

no thanks he looks like a 12 yr old boy

TheMarshmallowMan

I bet he makes a lot of guys happy!! I mean have you seen this guy dance? He is probably a power bottom.

barney

Wonder how often Ryan and him suck each other off.

My New Name

You people are so closed-minded and ignorant. Don't any of you ever get tired of always being the idiot and have a desire - just once - to be the person who isn't the lowest common denominator?

Just because the guy can dance you automatically assume he MUST be gay. The things you say bear NO reflection on Derek whatsoever.

All the garbage that all of you come here and spew day after day after day just reflects upon yourselves and your own stupidity, and it says nothing of the people about whom you write.

I know, I know - let the barbs and names against me begin - again, what you write reflects only upon yourselves. I'm good with who I am and what I write in public. I don't leave hate and despair where I go.

By the way, great picture of Derek. He is a gorgeous kid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2