Ellen DeGeneres

Thanks For Caring

About My Heart, TMZ

9/26/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_ellen_degeneres_video_1
Ellen DeGeneres
wants everyone to know ... her heart scare that triggered a 911 call Monday morning has been happily resolved ... and she gave TMZ special mention for spreading the word, Paul Revere-style.

Ellen taped her show hours after paramedics arrived on the Warner Bros. lot to check her out.  She says she felt a tightness and heaviness in her chest and felt she needed to have it checked out.

Her explanation is actually pretty hilarious.  Thanks for the shout out, Ellen.

CC

After an initial medical evaluation they ruled out boobs!

Mazor

Everyone that works for her is a little disappointed it wasn't more serious.

But they know Ellen has no heart.

Judie

Ellen's hair cut makes her ears look huge. She was not very pretty to start with, even makes her look older.

awaily

Yep. Nothing you can do. Sooner or later you're number is going to be up. I always fancied her an alien hybrid with rh negative super juice. Oh well to be young and in love...

Professor Chaos

Maybe if she wasn't such a horrible b*tch off camera somebody might actually care.

Simon

J.K. Rowling Shocker: "I Did Lines With Chris Columbus On The Set of Potter I and II" (London) A confessionary tone

Kàt

Sounds as though Ellen is going through peri-menopause or menopause. Should have it actually checked out by a real doctor

some guy

I hoped this **** would die.

Kelli

So glad she's ok. No idea why people are saying such mean things about Ellen, I used to work for her and she's a wonderful person.

lindalie24

ok, okay.My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with an excellent man! They met via [Hotβlαckwhitе.С’⊙M ] ... it is the largest and best community for gorgeous sin'gle's and frien'ds to chat on'line. …view photos of singles near you and meet one there. It's worth a try!That is when he first met Rotund-O and they lost their virginity on the beach!

zzzz

charlie

is that the guy from wedding crashers?

MikeD

Oh please !

KAM

PERIMENOPAUSE!

Jodi

I only know Ellen from her prior TV shows and thought she was nice. I am really surprised at all the mean comments. Do you guys know something I don't? lol.

Glad her heart scare was nothing serious.

I don'*****ch her current show but after seeing the photo of her up top I do not like the haircut. I always thought she was cute but the haircut makes her look more masculine than ever.

terrapintexan

Poor thing. She needs to pace herself when munching carpet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments