Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Oops, she forgot it's illegal to tell the truth nowadays around the PC PD and Gestapo/

NickSunset

Wow, i thought it was impossible but the impossible was achieved see that face, she has actually gotten uglier.

FRANK

ANOTHER INSTANCE OF TELLING IT AS IT IS ... LIBERALS JUST CAN'T STAND THAT ... THEY EXPECT YOU TO HEDGE AND LIE JUST AS THEY DO.

Cooley

Those who watch her show knows that Patti is always offensive. She is one of the most unlikable and obnoxious people on TV.

She sees everyone through generalizations which is why she's a poor matchmaker. Last week she generalized that one woman was the first redhead she ever liked. ???

Who thinks like this? This bytch.

Lia

Reall everyone I think we should calm down! If you watch her show you would know how Patty is...out there people get the **** over yourselves!

cynthia duncan

That woman has a BIG MOUTH. She is sometimes very Mean and comes
across
as
a
FOOL.!

MS. Teia

I think Patti is out spoken and speaks from a place of experience, I know it is wrong for us all to not generalize however we all do it is natural to say "all jewish men lie" or "there is no curbing Gay men". when she could have rephased it to say "From my professional experience, gay people are more sexual, or she could have said" From my experience with my own race, Jewish men tend to be fibbers, they lie often, now again she should still elaborate that she is speaking from her EXPERIENCE, and her personal opinions, everyone is entilted to their own opinion.This could have truely been cleaned up. Well never the less
I. LOVE. PATTI I think she is talented and entertaining, and I really don't play into the media hype. It is what it is, she exercized her right "freedom of speech."

Irasema

Who cares. Shes 99% right about Gay men and this is coming from a gay women whos brother and best friends are Gay.

Joseph

Patti Stanger is mostly a big mouth. I would not put any emphasis on what she says.

stephen

Fire her and no one ever use her again! that will fix the problem

Different Rules Apply

Freedom of speech anyone?

jx

People freedom of speech does not mean you can say whatever you want in a public forum and keep your job. It means you can say what you want and NOT GO TO JAIL. Patty can say what she want but not as a representative of Bravo and the sponsors. She should be fired.

Saad

To hell with gay people, just for the record, I'm not even religious!!!!!!! It's funny how no one get's upset when someone talks trash about straight people, yet get's bent out of shape when one talks trash about gay people.

JF

I guess my 17 year Anniversary passing in August.. kinda makes that comment dumb - I heart you Patty, don't offend your fanbase.. the gays luv you!

michele

a jew hating on jews. this explains alot about her people skills. she's a self loathing cow.