Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

GUDU

SHE HAS SOME NERVE SHE THINKS SHE IS BETTER THEN EVERYONE.. HER SHOW SUCKS CAUSE ALL U SEE R HER ATTEMPTS TO MATCH COUPLES AND FAILS, JUST LIKE HER ENGAGEMENT FAILED..

Freespeech Works Like This

I love reading comments by people who tell the rest of us to get over it because it's free speech. They misunderstand what free speech is really about. She said something bigoted and insensitive, we have a right to react to call her an idiot. Free speech works.

zkr

What is this world coming too? Thi*****red towards other race or religion. They are stirring trouble hope they are ready for the outcome. I will be upon them rather sooner.

linda k

big deal, I like people that speak their mind, if you don't like what she says then speak up right back. Too much apologizing all the time for having an opinion. That's the real problem, always having to worry about what you said.

Janet

Patti Stanger hates everyone, even herself. She is a homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic, red-head-hating, self-hating Jewish woman who should really seek psychiatric counseling or else just take a Feminism course at the local university. I have stopped watching this show altogether because she is so wretched. "Masculine energy" is what women give off when they're strong-minded and is a bad thing to her. She's awful to the core, a truly terrible person.

Anonymous11

I think patti should lose her show. Does anyone really like hearing this fat tramp from van nuys anyways? **** yo couch fatty they should have never given your jewstank any money. Caio.

larry munoz

sometimes the truth to the generalizations are harder for people to grasp...there was nothing homophopic or anti-semitic in what was printed here. WORSE THINGS HAVE BEEN SAID AND OVER LOOKED! This is stupidly mild.

matheus

Idiot!

allen lambert

Shes A Pig anyway- WHO CARES !!! Thats why she is single

Leigh

Thinks there are alot of things she should be apologizing for ... yes she is entitled to her own opinion but if she wants the extra buxs she is making having a tv show...... evidently the millionaires aren't paying her enough....then she is gonna have to learn to keep most of them to herself....especially if they are offensive to her viewing audience. And I say most of them because frankly...the gays and the jews are not in a class by themselves.... Patty is prejusdice against anyone that is not a Millionare..and even some of them...ir her.

Vernon P. Alarcon

She is very annoying and loud.....and makes me wish I was gay!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

She's an ugly, shrill, undeservedly arrogant skank.

Btw watch the pathetic excuse for Jew-bashing start in 5,4,3...nevermind. Shocker. ********.

Sue

This isn't going to win me any friends... but she's not a JAP? Could've fooled me.

ldyelizabeth

I don't care what her opinion is on any subject. She is an abrasive obnoxious loud mouth hag with no dignity or decorium. She's the definition of the word "Bitch".
I like the dating show, just would be so much better if SHE wasn't on it.

Dani Jordon

She is so fowl. Were are her dates? Her face has changed, she has gotten more raw for ratings, and frankly the show is old.