Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

longagain

Of course gay guys aren't monogamous. Otherwise, what's the benefit of being gay?! Bunch of horny dudes doing each other whenever they feel like it. Beautiful!

And - Jews do lie, that's the truth. They can validate both points with Harvey tonight on the show. He's a gay jewish guy I think...

Jeff

I'm both gay and jewish, and I have never cheated on my partner, nor do I lie.

I guess I'm the only exception.

Paul138

So sick of everyone always apologizing for EVERYTHING. I wish someone would be refreshing and say "NO I meant what i said"

some guy

I think it's pretty much a given that guys just want to get laid, be they fruit loopish or no.

schroedingers tiger

I'm gay and I didn't think her comments were homophobic..and she's Jewish so she can say whatever she wants on that front.

Miroslav

shes right, majority of gay men can't be monogamous, except me and a few other people the rest of my friends can't hold a relationship because they either won't stop fing wahtever walks or the guys they date won't keep it in the pants

PRGal

Patti Stanger should worry about her match making skills cause no one on her show ever gets married including her! Patti is whack!

IT'S TRUE.....

GAY GUY'S ARE INCAPABLE OF MONOGAMY!

"EVEN WITH YOUR LOVER, USE A RUBBER"

Bob

This ugly big mouy
Th bitch need to shut her bug fat mouth and stop hurting people

Peter

I find it hard to believe that she would need to be sorry for her opinions. We are suppose to live in a country where freedom of speech is recognised. But I guess that only applies to gays and those anti Christian. She has every right to her thoughts and need not feel she needs to be sorry. I am not sorry for my anti gay views, it is an immoral lifestyle. it amazes me those of us with differing views get put on the attack.

caramel

i think patti has a right to express her self the way she wants to. after all, its in our constitution (freedom of speech and expression). everyone should just leave her alone because it is her oppinion. love u patti....

satoris

I don't care for this woman but this is the United States and here you are entitled to voice whatever you choose. I am sick of gays, Jews and other minorities being so sensitive. I have always been an advocate for all but am starting to get a bad taste in my mouth! Are we equal or not? Who is it okay to joke about or voice an opinion about?? And of all the homosexual males I know, which is many, I can not think of one that has ever been monogamous for very long. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, it just is. My view, my opinion.

Holz

Calm down folks, I think we can all understand her generalization!

JAN

TMZ,go figure you'd exclude the part where she insults women as well!
She said "“[Men] like [smart women] after marriage. They don’t like them before they are married. You got to dumb it down a little because men are not that bright.”

She's a stupid mind-playing idiot! Never saw her show, never will.

PRO US

Sure, Jewish men lie. And Christian men and Muslim men never lie. Whatever. Hindu men only lie on Wednesdays. Buddhist only lie Tuesday mornings. Shinto men only lie between 7 and 8 pm on alternate Thursdays.

She's tried to curb gay men? Like she curbs dogs? What's up with that? Not sure she's attractive enough to curb straight men.