Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

Joe

I dont even want to vote to forgive her. i dont want to give her the satisfaction where it would look like i even care. people should be able to say whatver they want. people have no problem talking about catholic priests. nor will they ever apologise for it. but as soon as a gay or jew is spoken about, they have to apologise. unreal.

Chaim Estevez esq.

From wikipedia-Patti Stanger....Personal life

Born to a Jewish family..How come the only ones who can say anything about jews are other jews?...a bunch of bull**** .. shows who controls the media- that's the truth

some guy

Patti Stanger? Never heard of her.

EmilyAnn

Ummmm...I think everyone is forgetting one very important fact here... Patti is JEWISH herself!
How can she be antisemitic?

en Todo Momento!!

oh yeah, now i remember....they 'invented' mass media, or television, radio etc, to make sure that we all have the EXACT SAME OPINION!! sure, i can totally see why the network would apologize for this lady's stupidity. duh, she's sooooooooo stupid!

The Love Sponge

What about the gay Jews?

en Todo Momento!!

oh, i forgot to sign in with the club:
.........................................
who?

Rogue Warrior

So this site is officially a GLBT site where it's ALWAYS out fault! FREAKS...

The Real JJ

WHO?? I think TMZ just talks about anyone he makes stupid gay or jewish remarks.

Mel K

Seeing as Andy Cohen, the host of Watch What Happens Live, is both Jewish and gay - there is absolutely no excuse! What a homophobic b!tch.

Pamela Hussong

I LOVE LOVE LOVE PATTI!!!! She speaks the truth!!!

Kabala

I forgive you and your fat-@sse lips...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Well as a simple matter of fact, Jews are quite trustworthy, and most gays are responsible and devout. I'll admit to being rather discriminatory towards ignorant sluts, however.

Cujeaux

I'm not surprised that she's jewish. How else would she have been given her own show on Bravo?

Ricardo

Oh come on, are we really that sensitive? It is not like she was spewing hate. She was stating what she believed, and last time I checked we are free to do that in this country. We all subscribe to certain stereotypes, if you say you don't then you are a liar. She doesn't owe anybody an apology.