Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

jack

another article about a lame reality TV personality. Boring

Rogue Warrior

Thank you Patti! Wish I could have been there to support you!

Joao

ANOTHER "HOMOPHOBIC" story...

No, she should not have to apologize for expressing what she believes and observed.

Now I wonder if she had said that about men in general, blacks or Hispanic if TMZ would have gotten their panties all twisted... I think TMZ's referring to babies as "fetuses" is akin to dehumanizing them - adopting the jargon of abortionist to justify killing BABIES. Germans did the same to JEWS!!!! as did white Europeans to enslaved Africans.

You can't have it both ways TMZ, either chit or get off the pot.

Cheryl A.

Don't know who the bitch is but you don't say terrible words if you don't think it. What an idiot!

Johnny Thomas

What should she be sorry for, she was telling the truth. Gay people can't be monogamous and Jews lie: shocking.

teamlindsay

you guys need to chill... a) she's JEWISH b) lots of her clients are gays. She's talking from experience and she's also joking. If u actually watch the show, you would KNOW that! Everything she has said on her show is true. It's not even Jews lie- ALL guys lie and don't listen! The proof is on her show so chill out. She didn't even need to apologize because her fans knew she was joking.

AntiSocialForum.com

Damn, I feel like I'm watching the Gay and Lesbian channel whenever I come to TMZ anymore. Get over it TMZ or risk losing the vast majority of your readers because we simply don't give a ****.

Jess

I'm so tired of these things being news. Now no one can hate jews, gays, or blacks without being considered racist or homophobic. People are entitled to opinions, I see no one getting up in arms over a black person making comments about white people. Oh that's right, when that happens it's comedy.

Dan

Who are the losers who watch this program?? They're as pathetic as her!

awaily

speaking of gays n jews Lady Gaga Headlines Soylent Green Benefit – Health Food Company Raises Millions.

That's Right

Why is it when folks appear on TV they believe they are experts on life and life issues?
A single woman who can’t keep a man thinks she knows how to match up others “wow”. Wake up people, ask those who have been married for over twenty years, not someone who only want to make a buck, and tell women to change who they are to catch a man. If you can’t accept people as they are then….. BOUNCE! Yes she should apologize “stereotyping” really Patti? I’ll be happy when your 15 minutes are up, just like your BFF Jill Zarin…………smooches

jeff

Wouldn't the world be a better place if all people like her were dead? Just saying

Marisa

It just baffles me that millionaires still go to this woman and pay her thousands of dollars for her matchmaking services outside the tv show. She's over 40, never been married, no kids and was dumped by her last fiancee. She's definitely not the poster girl for her services she offers and promises she makes to her customers. It's like going to a toothless dentist or a really fat diet doctor.

Keirie420

What a stupid SKANK - she is the one who will end up all alone in the nursing home. BITCH

jaime scott

I know why Lee Majors thinks Charles is the Man,it is because Charles is so classy. Yes he is.