Snooki

Not as Big a Star Anymore

9/26/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0926_skinny_snooki_V2Despite being her usual lovely shade of orange, Snooki looks a lot lighter.

The 23-year-old "Jersey Shore" star appeared slimmer at an event in Atlantic City this weekend (left) than she was just over a year ago (right).

Gym, tan, cardio!

0824_weight_loss_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EMB

I didn't know she was EVER a star.

Junglette

Her weight looks to fit her height now :P

craig

SHE IS BEATIFUL,WHEN SHE WAS HEAVY AND NOW FORGET ABOUT IT...WHAT YOU DOING ATER SNOOKS?\SKIPPININMYFLIPFLOPS

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

She looks great. 10 pounds can make a shorter woman look much bigger than she really is and it's the opposite with taller women. I'm 5'7" which really isn't that tall (I want to be 5'9") and I've been told I weigh more than I look. I'm thinking of putting on 20 more lbs. of weight in icecream and cake. No one will ever know the difference. jk.

craig

IM IN BROOKLYN SUGAR,AND MY BOY OWNS A TANNING SALON...I GOT YOU LOL

Delaware D

gym, tan, vomit

cindy

She has a pointy chin and skinny lips. No lips at all.

john wayne gacy

snooki getting punched in a bar is
the greatest 15 seconds on the web;

google; snooki getting punched ......

washout22

I hope she didnt loose that nice big, flat, square but. This woman is flat out disgusting. I can see why her bf johnny left. Only a total nut job would stay with this basket case. Who acts like that (having sex with her girl friend, burping, passing out, and just plain acting retarded) and expects to find a BF. This woman is far from a star...her 15 minutes are about up...what do you all think this skeez will look like in 5 years...how about 10? she probly wont make it that long....probly OD in 2-3 years anyway.

laura

on the COCAINE TRAIN

poppy

so.........big deal..............she's still greasy and brown......................let's see you fix that!

Stiletto

Somewhere out there is an overflowing dump truck pulling out of a liposuction clinics parking lot.

Bubbles The Chimp

How long before a claimed eating disorder?

She is still an ugly skank no matter how much weight she loses by throwing up.

chzbrgrmachne

Damn. I didn't think I'd ever say this. Somehow, in this crazy universe, she managed to find a way to look worse than she already did. Now she just looks like a strung out crack whore that found some expensive clothes in a dumpster.

Tinalouise

She DOES look better but that isn't saying much now is it? She is still the dumbest biotch on tv.
What is she going to do when this all goes away? Her parents must be so proud of her right now, she acts so lady like and is really using her brain to make her life better now isn't she?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments