Eazy-E's Son

Gunning to Play His Dad

In N.W.A. Movie

9/28/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_lil_eazy_e_EX2
Eazy-E
's son says there's a "high probability" he'll play his famous father in an upcoming Hollywood movie about the legendary rap group N.W.A. ... telling TMZ, "I'm the perfect man for the role."

TMZ spoke with Eric Wright Jr. -- aka Lil' Eazy-E -- who told us he's "very excited" that New Line Cinema is moving forward with the flick ... which is set to be produced by Eazy's former N.W.A. group member Ice Cube.

"Who better to play him in the N.W.A. days?" ... Lil' Eazy said ... adding, "Like father, like son -- no makeup needed."

The 27-year-old -- who's trained with an acting coach in the past -- tells us he's already been in contact with the movie producers ... but  he has yet to formally audition for the gig.

Wright was only 11 years old when Eazy died back in 1995 -- but he tells us, "I know I'm just like my dad."

ms cent

Now i am upset you stupid mutha******!!!! LISTEN dont hate let Lil easy do his thing. I hope he get the job .You dont even no him yes we all know his father the fact still remain his father not yours .Lets think postive here maybe this story will open alot of eyes and i am sure it will .So instead of talking about what his father had do you even know what you have . So hush your mouth

tellmeaboutit

Kid, give us all a break and climb out of the ghetto. Thug life is nothing to aspire to. If you're just like him, you're already in trouble.

kelly

this dude seems a lil desperate for fame, plus even though he's eazy's son, he looks nothing lke him!!

MP

His father had 7 children by 6 different women by the time he died of AIDS at age 31. I would hope his son would strive for something better than that in his life.

Amanda

At sugarbabymeet.com you can find a lot of wealthy men like doctors, lawyers, executives, ceos, contractors, builders, architects and so on. All these rich guys are looking for an attractive lady they can date or even marry. You can find here a lot of information how to find a wealthy man online. We show you some websites where the rich and beauty date and find each other.

Robert Johnson

Can't wait for this movie. Was raised listening to NWA. I just had a flash back and listened to all their tracks and lyrics here:

Log

Dude needs more collard greens less fried chicken.

Nay Nay

You need to be the opposite of your dad. Become a lawyer, always wear a condom and stay away from gangs

JC

That's cool he gets to play his dad, date his mom and create himself all over again. It's like back to future. Harvey was right, I wouldn't want to see my son play my dad and have watch him having sex with my mom?

I think

I think Baby Eazy/Eazy-E3 would be better to play in the N.W.A movie, but Lil Eazy-E is okay too I guess.

Kevin

Junior does not look like a pole swallower but as it Dr. Dre said on The Chronic, Eazy "Let the little boy go."

t BARNES

I Hope he is not proud of how his dad helped spead the aids around ,and I hope that they tell the truth I was 12 when he died and I remember being so embarrassed when he died because I throught that he was so fine and at the time I throught only skinny white boys took it in the ass.

ricky nelson

i think he would be perfect for tha role sounds just like his dad r.i.p. eazy e godfather of gangters of rap

joh

will the film include the incident when dr. dre and ice cupe beat the crap out of the female intrerviewer from yo MTV raps in the 90's? we havent forgotten about that you douches!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3