Jennifer Lopez

Ain't No Party

Like a Freshly Single Party

9/27/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091611_lopez_tv_still

Jennifer Lopez
put her newly single goods on display at a wild Las Vegas nightclub -- proving divorce can be a very trying and ... awesome thing!! Kidding. No, really ... she was raging.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

queen love

What??? All I see is someone who has butchered her face in an attempt to appear more "White". She trimmed her nose, fixed her chin and maybe a little eye work... I'm disgusted.

bob

Well, there's absolutely nothing with a little partying...especially if you're able to do it in one of those Vegas clubs. But, when you're over 40 and have two kids at home, you shouldn't be out and about carrying on as if you are 24 with no kids. That said, her time in the limelight should be over...she's a has-been.

who dat

when flabby jello sees her a$$ pictures on the net from that party, she will be hittin the gym.

Jodi

Now this is truly sad. JLo acting like she's 22 instead of 42 and embarrassing herself. She needs to be at home with her kids. Is she trying to make Marc Anthony jealous?

Strokadellic

She is f*cking gross.

PatinNJ

Do the people in that picture have four years of high school - combined????

5thbeatle

I've always had a thing for J-Lo. Evrybody deserves a night out on the town. I wish I was with her!!!

stephie walter

Who writes your copy, not only is it obnoxious - it just plain sucks - really. Alone and ready to bone? Please. J'Lo is not allowed to party cuz she's 42? Remarkable. I've come to the conclusion that this kinda stuff gets written by wannabe's.

She's baaaack

So here is Miss Jennifer hanging out with a few gay gentleman and a few straight gentleman, all of them around their mid-20s. By my math, Miss Jennifer is around 42, which means she could have actually given birth to a few of these gentleman. Perhaps she should consider mothering the ones she really did give birth to?

Joe

HEY J-LO. YOU ARE 42. YOU HAVE KIDS AT HOME. YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES. STOP PROVING TO THE WORLD THAT YOU CAN DANCE AND DRINK LIKE A 20+ YEAR OLD. I'M SURE YOUR KIDS WERE LOOKING FOR THEIR MOMMY WHILE YOU WERE OUT PARTYING. YOUR KIDS DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN. YOU MADE THEM. BE THERE FOR THEM !!!!!

tea

why do some people love her? she only sings mediocre, her looks are mediocre, she is getting old but still dresses trampy most times (not here), and I bet she can be a real BEAST if you tick her off, I don't get it

Anonymous

I'm 44 for most of 2011. Jennifer Lopez is my babe,my love and my honey. From Jennifer Lopez' all-time #1 life-long male super fanatic George William Gockel.

Soo ji

JLo is so cool

dfghjk

HEY JLO OR WHATEVER YOU GO BY NOW YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW A PARENT YOU ARE NO LONGER COOL AND WHEN I HEAR YOUR SONG IN THE CLUB I PICTURE MY MOTHER 'RAISING THE ROOF' IT'S LAME. SOME PEOPLE WITH PARENTS CAN BE COOL YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING WAY TOO HARD.

Laura

JLO says that she has "No Problems" in her life and loving party being single...good for her. Only wish we all felt like that.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments