Kevin's FederBaby

The Pimpest Lil' Shopping Spree

9/27/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_kevin_federline_baby_picture_launch_EXKevin Federleezy hit the streets of Santa Barbara last week with his newest, littlest accessory in tow -- his brand new baby daughter Jordan Kay

The newest Federline -- now 6 weeks old -- was cold chillin' as K-Daddy and mom Victoria Prince hit up some local shops for some fresh baby gear.

Jordan is K-Fed's 5th kid -- he's got 2 with ex-wife Britney Spears and 2 with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

SK

...shopping with Britney's money - no doubt...WHAT A MAN!

Lily

As Katt Williams would say, "She just got Federlined!"

kp

This slug has nothing to do than lay around and screw no wonder he has 5 kids. To bad he isn't the one that is supporting those 5 kids, maybe Brit can buy him some rubbers if he isn't to lazy to put them on.

mydaddiesalawyer

now kfedverywell has a white daughter to complete his collection. Victorias parents must be proud that there daughter is shacking up with a unemployed father who could careless about his black children. Do you ever see him with them? No always with the kids whos child support supports him.

Straight Talkin Texan

This guy makes me sick. He's disgusting and needs to get a vasectomy!

bebe

when will britt get full custody and not have to pay him anymore when will this day come I hate men who dont work or pay for anything I makes me so sick

bitchslap

I don't care what anyone says about Kevin. The guy makes beautiful babies. That is the cuteset baby I have ever seen. Chubby and lots of dark hair. Get that kid on the front o*****erber bottle.

mirage

very cute k-fed makes cute babies kids that's for sure.

Lupe Gonzalez

I wonder if Brittney is paying for all the goodies.

nichelle

i wonder if brittney is able to claim the baby on her taxes....

noelani

That is a very beautiful baby. I hope her father grows up one day and takes care of her, and all her half siblings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5