Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

whocares

All this accusation proves is....Nancy Grace has FOUR KNEE'S.

Darin

I was a bouncer in a strip club for 6 years; I know a nipple when I see a nipple; THAT was a nipple.

Allie F.

What a disgusting dress! Can't celebrities find clothes with class and style? I am sick of seeing women's breast falling out of thier scant tops and dressses. What are they thinking?

jj

Ironic that she claims to "Have been judged guilty without a trial". That is exactly what takes place on her TV show. She is the biggest offender.

MJ Druitt

So titmom doesn't like it when she's being prejudged. How about that?

john

She lies, it looks like a nipple, that was no pastry or pasty, who cares. Pasty , yeah , right
OMG she is so overweight and looks well fed.
The dancing only involves safe moves. She lies and she is
nasty, who cares about her nipple , anyway.
Nipple slip was planned by wearing a low cut dress and
the edges were cut way close to the nipple.
The biggest problem was she lies about her own nipple. Own up and admit it was your nipple.

don iarussi mfa

who cares, the financial world is collapsing and we have a moron for a president, who cares about this?

billy

Get a load of the idiotic obscenity filter on this sit. It puts asterisks over the parts it things are naughty. I have to put in x's to show you what it blotted out:

She can dish x it out. She can di***** out.
I do not x watch. I do no*****ch.

bob w

that's not a nipple, it's an utter

lisa

your still a fat ass you need to loose about 100 more pounds that outfit was nasty and made you look even fatter...lol loose some more weight nancy or stay behind the desk so nobody else will have to see it

hillcoguy

There's many a slip between cup and nip!
So she says it was a pasty? She takes us for a patsy?? ;o)

Josey

She sure has gotten fat. Her last redeeming quality, her looks, is gone.

kat

Thats kind of a huge nipple. I really doubt it is one. And Nancy, for the record, as much as you don't want to flash a nip, multiply that times a million and thats how much we don't want to see your nip!

Brian

Then she better have that growth looked at by a dermatologist!

driveby_poster

Is this what they mean by ten pounds of sh** in a five pound bag?