Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

johnny vegas

DO NOT WANT TO SEE. YUCK

LittleBIt

You GO Nancy! Love you girlfriend!!!

Herman

NO Doubt about it!!! That was a tittie nipple slip!!! What a bodacious as**** loser. Keith summed it up perfectly!!! That ho-bag should know about guilty without a trial, she has convicted more people on her show than our prisons have cells. No matter though, the proof is in the pictures!! The evidence is in your face!!!! That's the (very)UGLY truth!!!
Why couldn't it have been Julie Hough, or even Marie Osmond? That would be newsworthy!!!

terry j vey

Judged without a trial kinda like she does on her show!

The Yankee Diddler

The evidence is in. Deny as you will, ....it certainly is nipple.

Marley

“Nip MOM” I urge you to let the public “the professionals, the psychics and police” do their jobs. Is this your way to gain some sympathy via Janet Jackson to get the inside scoop on Michael’s trail.

Dee Seaman

Oh come on Nancy, we all have them and one of your's just happened to fall out last night. So What? I don't know many women that have not had a slip sometime or another in their life. You are known for telling the truth so don't mess up now! Dee

bunny

She's guilty of a nip slip and letting her get away with saying they are pasties are injustice! Let's fry her and make sure she suffers deeply if we see her on the street!

Fuck Celebrities

Pasties and TWO bras?

Right....

Carl

Well, I guess she would be the answer to the question "What would be even worse than seeing Chloe Kardashian's nipples?"

Greg

I think she is an awful person, but she does have a nice pair of knockers for her age.

Carol

I guess she "unleashed the lawyers!"

Jim

Ditto @Keith... hearing her whine about being found guilty without a trial is like hearing Harvey complain about being photographed going down the street. :-)

jdub

Something seems wrong with putting a picture of your kids between your boobs...

two cents

Now, Now NipSlip Nancy. I have DVR with freezeframe and live tv rewind. I watched the scene on my local news this morning, and that wasn't no Petal. I know a nipple when I see one. Now to worry, nice nipple considering you're over 30. It might do wonders for your career. Embrace the nipslip. Ok NipSlip Nancy?! =)