Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

Heidi

NANCY SAID: "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

Karma !!! That's what she does on a daily basis....... I was with the understanding that DWTS stated prior to the new season that they were going to have 'super stars' this season........ Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Tammy

omg people!! She was being sacarcastic about the no trial thing. She knows it happened. All you people who hate on her don't even have a clue what she is about beyond the ratings drama. Her big mouth has helped a lot of cases and even one child being found. I hope she wins.

Johnny Handsome

Joseph, Jesus and Mary.... MY EEEEyyyEEEEEssssss

Geoff

Typical, as expected response from a lawyer, lie and attempt to confuse the jury!

betsy

Karmas a bitch!

T Montgomery

Well, actually, need not worry about anything slipping out, need to not be putting that on display period....

D. Simonetta

I like what Joy Bahar says, So What, Who Cares, There are sooooooo many more problems in this world to worry about that. Concentrate people.

connie

Well i'll tell you's all ....I played the show back from lastnight on my PVR ....sure her neck-line slipped over to the left ...'''BUT ''' nothing was shown!!!!

Mordecai

Great Nipple Shot Nancy

abbie

well my lordy u can tell it is her microphone.never seen a nip on the side like that....!!!!idjots....

Natalia

"I have been judged guilty without a trial" oh boo-hoo, like u havent done it to others....Nancy Disgrace.

sweetdee88

your aware your on a gossip site right? if you're so concerned about world problems why aren't you on npr or the bbc's website commenting?

tee

UNLEASH THE TWINS

deniro

OMG..that the last thing the Public would need to see..is Nancy Grace Nipple..Ugh...

Doc Suggs

"Judged guilty without a trial"? I thought judging others pre-verdict was Nancy's stock and trade!