Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

Jim

yes it was hehehe

Lucy

Nancy treats us like we are her hired help on her show, we are stupid, the sky is rainbow colored all the time everywhere, Christmas does come in July, their really is a Santa Clause. I used to be decided to watching her show, had a lot of respect for her, but she has lowered herself beyond belief. Got nothing for her now.

Linda

Never ever liked the woman, she is an ass, and her comments and the way she acts on this show just reinforces my beliefs..

Randy

Nipplegate Part IV
End the controversy and remove the star and let the public decide on this rather pointed subject.

Randy

Nipplegate Part III - The continuing Sag...

Randy

Nipplegate Part II "I am not a flasher."

Stacey Clay

Why Nancy? I cannot think of any reason someone would accuse you of nipple-slip. Basically because your television show proves everyone guilty before they even get to trial. Go on out here and prove you cannot dance. You will be the one on trial then.

lady

Show a set of hooters without the nipple and these people go ignorant harvey....Gotta wonder about these people. Sorry guys I watched the show and it was not her nipple. But if it turns you on to believe otherwise go for it. Praying none of you need to call on nancy grace for help finding anyone you love in fear of them missing. I can tell by the comments everyone watches her show but dont understand why if you hate her so. She has helped alot of people. Her ratings are through the roof and always gets compliments. But I am aware we have people with class in this world and then here are the ones that dont! Thank god she does not have time to read alot of this filth.

Kevin

Are people rushing to see Nancy Grace's areola? Is the fetish for fat that high? Fat people are gross. Poor people are gross unless they are beautiful. Nancy is not poor, but she's not beautiful. This is not news.

kevdawg

oOH MY GOSH! Is she a spitting image of Miss Piggy from the Muppets or what? Wow, that is amazing!

Kevin

OH GDI!!! I went to the URL posted above and now I have seen her areola and will NEVER get that out of my head. GDI!!!

E

Ummmmmmmmmmm......why does she now look like Rose Marie from the **** VanDyke show???

E

omg Mr. VanDyke's name was censored. lmao lmao omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Pound Sand

Oh just so sad for you Nancy. How dare someone accuse you of being guilty without a trial!!! You get back what you give out and that WAS a nipple!!!! And it was GROSS!!!!!

EDDIE

Take a good look at this loser. She is a splitting image of Tanya Harding--the disgraced Olympic loser. They are both as ugly as eachother.