Barack Obama

Hangin' with a 'Real Housewife'

9/27/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0927_obama_real_housewive_twit
President Barack Obama was all smiles as he hung out with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards at his fundraiser at the House of Blues in West Hollywood on Monday.

Unlike another party crashing "Real Housewives" star who shall remain nameless, we're guessing Kyle was actually cleared to be at this Presidential event.

Ozzie X

She is the only "Real Housewife" from all the cities that is actually attractive. She's real also, from what I've seen.

leslie

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS A PIC OF US PRESIDENT WITH ONE OF THE "HOUSEWIVES" THIS IS A HUMILIATION TO THIS COUNTRY. SOMEONE GET A PILOT FOR HIM AFTER THE ELECTION.

'

C

You go B! You never fail to disgust me!

karin

Wow !! that is very disapointing.
A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
hob nobbing with jerry springer tv white trash !! I feel sick

Michael

I thought Kyle had a head on her shoulders, but this proves she is the real desperate housewive on B.Hills. This just proves to me that, "You voted for Obama to prove you weren't racist, now you have to vote for someone else to prove you aren't stupid too."

God-Of-Lyf

"I did NOT" I repeat, "I did NOT" Oh wait, YES I DID!!!!

ME

This pic is clearly photoshopped.

daniel

PRESIDENT OBAMA, CONTINUE TO BE THE GREAT PRESIDENT THAT YOU ARE AND DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS IN HATERVILLE

jc

yeah, how dare the president dare take a moment to "go to a party" for fundraising. how dare he "take a break" from all of the rediculous b/s that the rep & dem keep hassling over. how dare he "try to take care of people" in need of medical coverage. I mean it's a good thing that there "aren't any people" in the United States who need any help. so if my comment sounds stupid, then its offending the right people. I mean really..... I'm sure no matter what the political belief.... any president will NEVER make everyone happy! Wow...

Vernon P. Alarcon

Y'all rich white biatches think hangin wit black dudes gives y'all street cred

Jim

Hey you Obama hating morons.......Never mind you probably liked the Buschs. Wow, there`s some complete morons on this site.

Pua

THIS is what your President is good at Libbies... THIS and only this.

kim howard

DISGUSTING

Jim

Wow, American have to be the stupidest people in the world. First they elect those moron Buschs. Then they blame Obama for the mess Busch left him. You morons think he can fix this overnight? Well, i guess he could.....start another war.....idiots.

Linda O

SO nice to see that most of the comments on here see what a HUGE mistake it was electing this poser for president...a community organizer knows NOTHING about running a country.. especially the greatest country in the world.Lets get rid of this guy in 2012!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments