George Clooney

Elisabetta NEVER Sent Me Angry Texts

9/29/2011 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney -- ElisabettaGeorge Clooney is doing something he almost never does -- commenting about a report on his romantic life ... in particular, one that claims his ex-gf sent him angry text messages about his new gf.

The report in the current issue of US Weekly ... claims Elisabetta Canalis fired off a series of angry texts to George when she found out he was dating Stacy Keibler.

But George tells TMZ, the story "was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others...and this lie affects others."

George added this challenge to US Weekly, "Since I would be the only actual witness, I ask you to correct your story immediately, but that would assume you cared at all about telling the truth."

Sydney

Interesting comments about the subjects of the story. Not surprised the "magazine" created a story to sell copies. Is not this what all those "magazines" do, print lies?

FlamingoNut

WHAT? US Weekly doesn't tell the truth?!?!?!? My world is has come crashing down. Sigh, weep, weep, sniff, sniff. Give em hell George!

Butterfly

GEORGE CLOONEY has been around a long, long time. He is charming, handsome, talented, private and, an all around fine man. I cannot help but wonder why he would flaunt his current woman, publicly, so soon after breaking with his former. Even George must realize it is terribly hurtful for any woman's ego, fragile or not.

LittleBIt

Well, as we can see from DWTS, Liz is a bi*ch! Dont care about the text messages or not. I would have dumped her miserable ass too.

tessa

George Clooney's dating an elf?

Louisa

George is such a gentleman coming out to protect Elisabetta like that. Why is everyone believeing that he is with Stacy Keibler. The two are not together it is obvious so lets move on.

Nunu

Please GOOGLE OR Bing "BELLE FEMME FASHIONS" or visit www.bellefemmefashions.com.
Order now and receive 20% OFF ON ALL DRESSES!!!!
Tell your friends about it!!!! We are a new website selling women's clothes and accessories!! Please support!!!.
Like us on Facebook to be notified when we have new styles and discounts!!! Let us know your opinions!! Your feedback is very important to us!!

L

I have it on good authority that George Clooney is gay. He really is. All his women are beards.

Debbidy73

AFter watching Elisabetta Canalis on DWTS, I can understand why George and Elisabetta broke up. She has a terrible temper and she has about as much personality as a brick.

Yep I said that

Clooney should know Us Magazine is a rag all they do is promote the Kardashian wh0res

MissChaise

Like him or loathe him, I give him credit for remaining a single man whore than a married one. I'm just saying.

Monica

Actually, US Weekly is usually pretty reliable, so if it is not true, that means someone in his or her circle lied. Look around you little Georgie, look around you... And of course if no apologies come, if he cares so much about "others" he can always sue. It makes me laugh when they come out like this but don't move to legal action. They have all the money, they wouldn't even have to show up in court, and many do it - and usually win. So I always know they're full of it if no lawsuit is filed and no apologies come. Chris Martin cracks me up, he's married to Gwyneth Partlow, cheats on her routinely, a magazine exposed it, he threatened a lawsuit unless they take it back. Well, the rug stands by its story and some two years later, still no lawsuit...

li

another publicity stunt...everyone in hollywood knows the truth about him

loy

THE ONE THAT YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT CLOONEY AND'THE FAKE BLONDE CHATTERBOX THAT IS NEXT TO NO ONE KNOWS, FUR SURE, AND'SHE WHO SEND MESSAGES TO THE NEWSPAPERS, ARE MORE'THAN TWO MONTHS IS NOT SILENT, CONVEY HIM TO THE RING WHERE IT'WAS UNTIL NOW THE PLACE TO BE....AND THEN THAK BACK TO ELISABETTA AND'LOVELY AND QUIET.

loy