Lindsay Lohan

Sucking Face ... WITH A DUDE!!!

9/28/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Philipp Plein and Lindsay LohanThe Lindsay Lohan sexuality meter is leaning towards "MEN" again ... because last night, she was spotted in a lip lock with a DUDE in a funky jacket.

The guy is actually fashion designer Philipp Plein -- and while he and Lindsay are getting pretty close lately, we're told the two are NOT dating ... for the time being.

0928_lohan_footer

Tammy

Is this another Anne Heche situation: acting like a lesbian to keep herself relevant?

karlew

LOL Harv just hasn't a clue about hetero passion. There's nothing there, that's a friendship kiss if I ever saw one. Not saying she's still into women but I'd bet she's got nothing going with this guy

ketjo

Really don't think she 's even going to try Ellie , cause she believes she can buy her way out of anything....either on her back or knees or with actual money.....or just a thought she will suddenly have to be put back into some cushy rehabit for a couple of months and claim that the reason she can't complete the ordered service.... but first she has to screw(a pun) some rich guy into paying for it....LOL

magica

If Phillipp ISN'T boinking her he should have his head examined. That's the hottest POA he'll see in his lifetime.

Ghost Rider

This just goes to show ladies that if you are even a down on your luck celebrity you can get shipped across the world to become some random rich dudes plaything for awhile. Notice I wrote down CELEBRITY.

Lauren

he looks like the situation

D-INCARNATION

Welcome back to the winning team.

I am Spartacus

funny that TMZ will show a picture of Lohan sucking face with a guy but never showed the photo of Lohan sucking face with her mom.

meee

She now likes the sausage. But I think she'll get back to the donut.

help this young woman

That "kiss" isn't what you might think. Laws are strict in Italy - he keeps his cocaine under his tongue. This is a cheap trick.

Jodi

I was wondering why this Philipp guy would choose someone like Lindsay to be the mode for his fashion line. She looks every bit the skank in the photo shoot she did for him and nothing like a model. Lindsay did nothing for his clothes line AT ALL. Now I know why. These two have probably been f*****g for sometime.

Wonder if she's finished her community service work yet. lol.

lou

Dear Madison,

How busy you've been since I wrote to you here yesterday! Thanks so much for finally confirming your identity and what I'd spoken of months ago here.

I hope your little friend understands that what you do to others you'll do to her too, if you aren't all ready. Surely she's not naive enough to think otherwise? If she is, maybe she should rethink some of what's gone on with her life recently. You're very predictable, your sort, Madison. But that's her headache and not mine. There is no excuse for being willfully naive.

Caleigh

Oh of course not dating, just friends with benefits, is he her sugar daddy? It doesn't matter if he is gay, she goes to where the $$$ is Dina taught her well

lou

PS: It wasn't very subtle of you to ramp things up the minute I contacted you here, you know, lol.

PS: I think one deserves the other.

help this young woman

Uhhh..... Nicole - that Pellegrino's sitting in front of HIM. Linds is drinking chloroform on the rocks along with a few shots of Propofol. Let's call it as it is.