Nancy Grace

Nip Slip Cover Up?

9/28/2011 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092811_nancy_still

Nancy Grace insists her nipple did NOT make a surprise appearance on "Dancing with the Stars" -- but some preeminent nipple experts (in our newsroom) ain't buying what Nancy's selling.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

d

who the eff cares??????? It's a nipple..there is far worse things on tv than a nip slip...like Lady Gaga videos...much more disgraceful than a nancy grace nip slip

snowcat

The lady doth protest too much,methinks.....Hamlet by William Shakespeare

If she just admitted she had a wardrobe malfunction this story would go away.What's the big deal anyway....accidents happens and this accident did happen.I don't why she is saying..."I deny,deny,deny" It's not like she flashed the camera....Thank God!

snowcat

I don't understand what's the big deal? She was dancing and her boob popped out.It was an accident and accidents happen. If she she just admitted the wardrobe malfunction instead of "deny,deny,deny" this story would go away.

As a "former prosecutor"(I am sooo sick of her telling us that every chance she gets)the more you deny the more likely it is that it happened.

The lady doth protest too much,methinks...William Shakespeare

shawn

Her tits are a lovely sight and the only reason I'll watch the show again. Never watched it before and was about to turn it off until she came on.

Michelle

There was nip. A big ol pinky nip...There are stills of the shot. Quit lying Nancy~I know you felt the breeze...

jessica

who cares!!! she lied cause maybe she was embarressed!! there are some people out there that have shame to were some would just "hehehe" yeah my boob popped out.. so what if she lied.. yeah she should of just said what happened but instead she denied it so what!!

Hugh Jass

Eeeeeewwwww...how ****ing gross is that? Definitely made me throw up in my mouth a little bit!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2