Ashton Kutcher [PHOTO]

Partying SOLO on Anniversary

9/29/2011 1:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0929_welcome_ashton_demi_launch_v2
TMZ has obtained photos of Ashton Kutcher partying his face off on his 6th wedding anniversary last weekend -- problem is ... Demi Moore was 3,000 miles away.

Sources tell us, Ashton -- who married Demi on September 24th, 2005 -- was burning the midnight oil at FLUXX nightclub in San Diego early Saturday morning ... while Demi promoted her new Lifetime movie in New York.

But they're Ashton and Demi -- plenty of couples spend their anniversaries apart ... partying ... with strangers ... right?

There are reports Ashton and Demi's recent Twitter posts are indirect responses to allegations their marriage is on the rocks.

Ashton posted a link to a song entitled "Don't Believe the Hype" -- while Demi posted a quote from Epictetus -- a  Greek philospoher (below).

0929_demi_twitter

Celebrity Yearbook Photos

GUESS WHO!

0929_welcome_guess_launch
Before this guy was a major movie star, he was just another student at Santa Monica High School. Find out who he grew up to be -- plus see more celeb yearbook photos!

Bavarian Babes

OKTOBERFEST PHOTOS!

0923_bavarian_babes_launch_v2
With pig-tails, juggy women and giant mugs of beer -- what's not to love about Oktoberfest?! Check out which stars have adopted the ways of the Bavarian festival and partied it up German style!

Prost!

Inside J.Lo's

New $18 MILLION Home

0929_welcome_HOME_launch
Jennifer Lopez
just purchased a prime piece of real estate.

The newly single singer reportedly bought a brand new $18 million home in the Hamptons -- a house that boasts 7 bedrooms, 9.5 baths, an elevator, three car garage and a master bathroom with heated floors.

The new pad is right on Mecox Bay and the master bedroom has three walls of windows to take in the amazing view.

As for J.Lo's famous Louboutins, they'll be quite comfy too: The master bath also has two-large walk-in closets.

Kevin's FederBaby

The Pimpest Lil' Shopping Spree

0927_kevin_federline_baby_picture_launch_EXKevin Federleezy hit the streets of Santa Barbara last week with his newest, littlest accessory in tow -- his brand new baby daughter Jordan Kay

The newest Federline -- now 6 weeks old -- was cold chillin' as K-Daddy and mom Victoria Prince hit up some local shops for some fresh baby gear.

Jordan is K-Fed's 5th kid -- he's got 2 with ex-wife Britney Spears and 2 with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Falling Models

Have A Nice Trip

0929_welcome_fall_launch
Models are supposed to be graceful on the runway -- but sometimes, even the prettiest women can have some ugly falls.

Check out which models have tripped up on the catwalk to become fashion roadkill.

Celebrity Squares

GUESS WHO!

0923_squares_launchWe've broken down these celeb photos into some itty-bitty squares -- can you guess who they are before they are pieced back to their good ol' selves?

Hulk Hogan's Mansion

KILLED By the Housing Market

0928_hogan_home_launch
 The real estate market has Hulk Hogan in a serious chokehold -- because the Florida mansion he once listed for $25 MILLION ... has now been reduced all the way to $8.87 million.

Hulk has been trying to unload the mansion -- famously featured in "Hogan Knows Best" -- since 2006. He's dropped the asking price twice before ... but now, he's finally UNDER double digits.

As for the 17,145 square foot estate -- it boasts 5 bedrooms, 9.5 baths, a boathouse, a pool with a two-tier waterfall, and a four car garage.

It's a buyers market ... if you've got a few mil to spare.

Too tired

Who the heck cares! These actors have no talent! and reprecent America! spoiled brats that weaken America!My life has no time for meaningless B.S.!

bee cee

love the house, if I had the money I would buy it in a second. very nicely furnished, very warm and cozy looking.

Hunter

Ashton "Parties" by sitting around, looking bored and tired. Is there at least a photo of him smiling and dancing to merit this headline?

Joe Turner

I less than ten years, she will be fat with very large upper arms. Her boobs will go un-noticed . She should enjoy the fleeting moments of youth --boobs included

lori o

This is just the beginning for Ashton. He wants out of the relationship with Poor Demi! I beleive this, and soon it will be the headliner.

lori o

__________

Barbra

Who gives a flying fig about Ashton Kutcher. Does this guy ever take a bath, and comb his hair. He always looks like a disheveled "slob".

Donna S

just wondering why JLo bought such a large home for her and her twins? I can understand if she had 4 or 5 kids What a waste of all that room!!!!!!! Sheesh! But hey, I'm happy for her...

Julie

He's a jerk, and all he thinks about is himself.

n

C'mon now ! Their impending breakup was inevitable.
No surprise here folks.
PS: Take a long soak in the bathtub Ashyuk.
Your waaaay too greasy lookin!

Jerry

How long did the OLD Woman think she could hold on to her young stud????

great granny

why is federline even news

Sandra

This year I got the best deals ever on the gifts I bought. I got everything from this amazing penny auction site, ( http://tinyurl.com/TopOnlineDeals ) I didn't have to waste any time on lines at a mall, I didn't have to pay for shipping, I didn't have to pay for gas to go shopping, and I got prices so low that you wouldn't believe them. I got my son an 16GB iPad for less than $100, my husband a $250 gift card for Home Depot for $63, and in general got better gifts for everyone than I could ordinarily afford. I'll never pay retail again when I can easily save over 50% from my penny auction site...

goober

hollywod is a rotting melon caving in on its self

Linda Mack

Ashton,
Get rid of the facial hair and dirty looking long hair. You look like a homeless hobo!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments