Teen Bride Courtney Stodden

Look People, I'm All Real!

10/1/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001_stodden_launch_EX
Everyone's favorite teenage bride, Courtney Stodden, is tired of hearing rumors she's had work done -- so she took to the beach yesterday with her 51-year-old husband, Doug Hutchison, to pose for a series of pics and prove her doubters wrong.

RUSTTI

I agree her face is that of a 30+ year old..her bikini from the back shows the crotch line,meaning the bikini bottom was too big.Her ass is pale,she should have spray tanned her back and her butt.The bikini top has very thick padding...those are her boobs she just wears thick padded bras.The fak abs were not needed.How do you have ab muscles and no muscles in your thighs...thin don't mean fit...she is actually flabby...

Anthony

Umm ya I know it is TMZ etiquette to come on here and bash celebs but I got to give my man Doug some props. While she doesn't look 16 it is possible, I see some of my nieces friends who look way older with a ton of makeup on and I know for a fact they are 15-17 years old. Also she has a decent body on her, her tits are fake but anyone one of you loser guys if you met her in a bar would want to love her longtime. I am sure you wouldn't be complaining about the fake breasts, instead you would have your head in between them. I would jump on that, like I said, if I just met her in some bar without a doubt. She is not bad, yes her teeth aren't perfect and her abs look touched up but it is not like she is in bad shape or anything. Admit it you losers, she is probably better looking then most of you ladies who post here and you guys would jizz your pants if you could get her alone.

L

She is wearing the miraculous swim suit from Victoria's secret that adds two full cups sizes. So either way she is faking something.

mannequin

Now what's a good Christian girl like this doing posing like a 40 yr old desperate ho?

jimeny

She could be 16 or 40, it's hard to tell.
and why is anybody giving her the time of day? She's famous for being 16 & marrying a 51 yr old has been? REALLY??

sniffle24

I don't know of any other 17 year old with REAL massive boobs like hers. I don't see how it can possibly be natural to have humongous perky breasts. Real breasts sag when they're that huge, even on teenagers.

Truth

SHE'S CRACKED OUT. LOOK AT HER TEETH, EEEW!! DEFINITE DRUG USAGE HERE. YEA.. SHE'S ALL REAL WITH THE CRACK COCAINE. EXPLAINS WHY SHE MARRIED HER PIMP DEALER. TRUTH!!

Mimi

There is NO WAY she is 17 years old. Seriously, where IS donald trump with the birth certificate freak out when you need him? I really hope someone can find out her real age and put a stop to this crap. I'm assuming no one can find her age because her name is probably not real either. I think the reason that he has not been prosecuted with some sort of statutory rape is because she is not actually 16/17 and they were able to verify this. Also, those boobs are not real. FAKE. No way can a 17 year old have that kind o****ed face unless she is a heavy drinker/drug user/smoker. And I do not believe the family of a 17 year old girl would allow her to be so unbelievably provocative. It is disturbing to me that they would promote a teenager being so provocative. I have a feeling she is at least 10 years old than she claims.

Happy

100% photoshopped. Tit are not real and teeth are not that perfect

holly

she really looks to be in her 30's is she really only 17?

ELLIE

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A MILLION TIMES AND HUNG OUT TO DRY!

jess

My favorite part is how her "tan"has worn off under the boobs and you can see the streaks on her arms where they over sprayed.

Stacy

How bout them sprayed on abs??? SHe looks like Sh*@. She is totally fake and it is discusting watching her frolicking around on the beach with an old man. They are both sick!

sc1432

In one of the photo's you can see the padding in top of her bathing suit..

Jeepers

I think I've figured it out. He likes her because she looks like she's actually his age...and apparently he must be deaf and can't hear the stupid **** that comes out of her mouth.