Teen Bride Courtney Stodden

Look People, I'm All Real!

10/1/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001_stodden_launch_EX
Everyone's favorite teenage bride, Courtney Stodden, is tired of hearing rumors she's had work done -- so she took to the beach yesterday with her 51-year-old husband, Doug Hutchison, to pose for a series of pics and prove her doubters wrong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Grandma Cracker

Her "abs" are painted on. How stupid.

Sparky

Gross old fart....she is hot though. Oh dang, am I going to jail?

Jean

Where's Donald Trump when you need him? I think we need to verify her birth certificate. If she's 15 I'm 23.

Rogue Warrior

I'd so bang her brains out it isn't funny!!!!

Gotti roll!

CoolKid

I'm sorry but I want to barf every time I see this molested/raped 'thing'. Absolutely disgusting.

magica

Yeah, baby......
I could get lost for days in those teen boobies.

Fred Farkel

Are you kidding me??

She looks like a 40-something with a decent body for a 40-something.

Chelsea

The heels on the beach! The spray tanned abs! These pictures make me cringe.

But girl looks good from the face down. She has the face of a 45-year-old.

AyeJay

I'm sorry but she looks WAY older then 17.
Also, fail at the painted abs.

Jackie

Ha ha...You can only lie to yourself. Everyone can see work done.

lanie

She looks ROUGH.. Yikes.

penny

Teen bride my azz.

LaPhotographer

Their both garbage. Her rack is so fake Pam Anderson is saying damn those are fake."

kp

This is just creepy, and her parents approve is even more creepy.

meow

Hey guze! I'm REAL see!!!!!!!

Flurries around the beach with majorly obvious painted on abs bahahahahahahahahahw
Biggest fail EVER
Claiming someone is real, taking photos to show the "realness"
Yet having painted on f'cking abs on your stomach.
I seriously am embarrassed for her right now! If she wants a hood body go work out! Don't paint on abs ROFL

Epic fail she's such a dumb lil ho who looks 40.. I bet she really is 40 and the only way she can hook any sort of slightly famous person is to pretend she's jailbait
It's really quite sickening, I can't believe her parents are actually supporting all this.
I mean I was a badazz at 16 myself, but an 80 yr old has been, who barely even a was-been,
He has had a few very short creepy parts in movies cause he is so creepy looking, and that's about it, he isn't even.a good actor he just has the really creepy look some casting directors look for to add extra creepiness to a film.
She's selling herself short..she will never get much money out of this, nor will she ever get famous, or respected. This has been going on for months and so far the only publicity she has gotten is being pedo-bait, looking 40, and a few bikini photos.
That isn't going to last very long at all. Definately NOT worth sleeping with an old ugly repulsive creepy old man for! She could go sleep with a Saudi Arabian royal for one night and make like 100k, and thatd be more than she will ever make with that old creepy decaying- deflated-balloon looking guy. Vomit!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments