Michael Jackson's Kids

We're Boycotting the Trial

10/1/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jacksons Kids
Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have created a self-imposed blackout of Conrad Murray's trial  ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected to the kids tell TMZ ... the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial is just too painful to relive -- especially for Prince and Paris, who witnessed the demise of their dad firsthand.

We're told Katherine is relieved the kids don't have the kind of curiosity that would drive them to the screen, especially after prosecutor David Walgren displayed the body of Michael Jackson in the first graphic during opening statements.

We're told Katherine was unhappy and disturbed the shocking photo was displayed at all.

It's unclear -- and unlikely -- the kids will be called as witnesses, but as we previously reported, Prince is willing to take the stand.

AyeJay

I've never seen Paris without hair in front of her face.
For someone who's rich, she could at least buy a scrunchy.

lanie

The posters who rail on about the kids being biologically Micahel's are obviously totally ignorant. You lose all credibility when you rant on about that, especially Missy. MJ was a dark skinned black man before the surgeries and other bizarre antics. Those children look NOTHING like MJ pre-plastic surgery and they look nothing like the Jacksons.

When I read posts from people who try to say that that they're Michaels biological children and I look at the posters name - I know that I can not trust anything else they post about, because they're obviously a deluded MJ fanatic.

Casey

Oh I remember now... Michael drowned in the pool.

Jimmy jamz

HumanNature

THE BOARD IS RIDDLE WITH YOUNG, UNCOUTH, "DUMB AS A ROCK" HATERS WHO POST RIDICULOUS ASSUMPTION AND SPECULATION ABOUT MJ CHILDREN!!!!

THE COURT STATE THEY ARE MJ "BIOLOGICAL" CHILDREN AND NOTHING THAT YOU SAY OR POST CAN CHANGE THE ABSOLUTE "TRUTH"!!!!

CASE CLOSE!!!

Em

Much love to these young people and the entire family. A difficult time - and it will likely be long and drawn out. We can only hope the outcome brings some peace to the family. No matter your thoughts or beliefs of Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray deserves to be incarcerated and to have his medical license pulled. No second chances when you're dealing with people's lives.

Janeny

They look like him. There's no doubt he is the father. As far as the trial goes, I don't believe Doc is guilty of anything. Why would he want to kill the cow? Motivation is the basic crininal element. You don't mean to challenge his intelligence, do you? The only thing he is guilty of is approving of Michael's life style but again, when you deal with people like Mike you don't have too many choices. He was the STAR for God's sake.

katela

I have always wondered why Katherine, whom I hear is a very nice woman, wasn't "concerned" when Joe was beating the **** out of Michael. Just asking.

Rogue Warrior

Mentally and emotionally, none of the Jackson's ever left the OTHER side of the tracks, if you catch my drift????

lanie

@katela ,

Katherine is NOT a nice woman. She went on the Today show a few months ago and lied..she said Jordan admitted that Michael did not molest him. Right after MJ killed himself - there were hoax websites claiming Jordan admitted lying, but then it was quickly discovered to be a farce. Fast forward almost 2 years and Katherine is parroting that bullchit. She's not a nice person like she tries to portray herself to be, much like Michael's fakery.

lanie

I'd love to see a DNA test to prove those children are biologically Michaels.. but I suppose it is none of our business. Most people know the truth - they're NOT his, because he did not want black children. Keep on with the lies you MJ fanatic psychos - every time you post about it - you become more unreliable.

opto

I think Prince is a fine looking young man and as bad as it must be for him.. I almost wish he would take the stand and clear things up! I am sure he knows what really happened!! but I dont think they would be fair to him

Janar

PatinNJ: 5 hours ago

Where did the semen to produce those kids come from? Certainly not from that homosexual, child molesting creep.
____________________________________________________________

Why do you want to know, since you said it's certainly not from Michael?

lanie

Blanket has a different sperm donor than the other two. He's still white, although I think he might have a little hispanic mixed in. I wonder where MJ got the sperm from -- from a friend? OR a sperm bank? MJ should have left something in his will to lead the children to their bio father, so they don't spend their life wondering who he is, but MJ was such a deceptive person -- I don't believe he would have ever done that. Debbie certainly knows the truth, but she $$$ won't $$$ say a word....ever. I feel sorry for them. Not only subjected to MJ's weird lifestyle, but they'll never know the truth about where they came from.

ElJay

New evidence:it turns out that Conrad Murray had to do a really important phone call shortly before MJ's death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnlOE7ve5qs