Tareq Salahi Reality Show

Win a Date with Me!

10/2/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tareq Salahi dating show
PERSONALS
Separated 43-year-old man seeks woman willing to compete for his love on television. Please don't be a fan of '80s soft rock music. Ability to talk your way into highly-secure events you were not invited to is a plus.

Sources close to Tareq Salahi tell TMZ he is pitching a dating show to various networks, with the title ... "Seducing Salahi."

We're told the show would shoot at his winery in Virginia and would be of the "Flavor of Love" variety -- with 14 women competing for Tareq's affection.

According to our sources, several networks are interested ... so don't say we didn't warn you.

Keith

I do feel bad that Tareq was deserted by his skanky (ex)-wife, but he really shouldn't do a reality show, especially one called 'Seducing Salehi'.... Come on, man, don't sink to her level...

BTW, why is it every time I post a comment on here I have to confirm it in my email account?

moxie

Everyone here is right, he looks older than 43. But I guess if someone was interested in a date with a broke sociopath...but then again I'm surprised someone took the bait with his sociopathic wife.

peoplearesilly

Anyone who would watch this crap needs to seek mental help. God -- what is with all this crap they keep shoving down our throats. He's a nothing -- nobody. Not worthy of anyone's attention on television. Makes me sick that the networks can't come up with decent programming. Screw television. I rarely turn it on. Time to just get rid of it altogether.

Mumra the Ever Living

TMZ. Just......Stop. We Don't care about this man, we've had enough of him.

Dawn

Here's an idea ********.... How about filing for a divorce first!!!!!

AntiSocialForum.com

This guys ego needs a reality check

shdwfx

Ew!

Bob

Someone do the world a favor and off this pig.

The Ean

You can spell TAREQ SALAHI but not "REALTIY SHOW"

marbles

I would rather swallow razor blades & wa***** down with gasoline...YUCK....

marbles

I would rather swallow razor blades & wa***** down with gasoline...YUCK!!!

Karena

This guy is disgusting!!!! Is he even a citizen???? I mean really....CON ARTIST, all the way!

Kaffee

Really dumb idea. Don't even want to think about it.

Josh T.

OH MY GOD! Can this be serious? This guy is a total waste of air? What woman would want to compete for a date with an ugly dude who is flat broke? Hell, I am 10X more successful than this turd who has been living off his parents money his whole life. And I am a hell of a lot better looking, not to mention in way better physical shape. He belongs on Dr. Drew or something.

steve

So it looks like this whole separation is nothing more than buildup for reality shows. So now both these pathetic Salahi losers will likely have their own separate reality shows. Enough is enough. People, stop watching these trashy shows.