Amanda Knox vs. Casey Anthony

Who'd You Rather?

10/3/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1003_whodrather
Amanda Knox was just found not guilty of the murder of her college roommate, while Casey Anthony was acquitted for the murder of her daughter earlier this year.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Are you kidding

2 people are murder victims, ONE OF THEM A CHILD, and yet you think it's appropriate to ask which one of the accused we would "rather" ?!?!?!? Are you people sick in the head??????

Freddy

This isn't even a contest. Casey is waaay hotter than Amanda. Plus Casey's body is so much better looking. I just won't have any kids with her.

Freddy

Also people need to get off of their moral high horse this is just a question about looks nothing about whatever the girls were alleged to doing. No matter what your personal opinion is of them this question does not reflect that at all. People need to just sit down, smoke a blunt, and chill the F***k out. That is all.

ELI

Amanda Knox is the luckiest female in the world!

Casey Anthony is the luckiest (and most hated) female in the world!

ELI

Neither!

jayfro

I bet Amanda all dolled up for a night on the town would be real good. Plus were NOT sure Amanda did anything wrong. Casey on the other hand DID kill her daughter.All that aside Amanda. I'm sure Casey could lose a few pounds and get decked up and maybe look alright I guess.

alex

you guys are idiots

XXBO

This is tasteless. Besides, Amanda Knox does not fit the profile of a killer---this is totally classless.

Ricky Loca

Amanda is probably a little firecracker in the sack. I would to bone that ass all night.

heisenburg

Tag-Team!

pump

Can I have a 3 way

justaguy

Amanda is beautiful and has a great body. I think she is innocent and I'd do her anytime!

Suzy15

This is awful. Why should these 2 women be shown such tasteless publicity? 2 innocent girls have died, what next? Who'd you rather, Casey's daughter or Meredith? Shame on TMZ. This should be removed. Anyone who answers is just as disturbed as whoever thought posting this was a good idea.

moxie

Who would you rather? John Waynce Gacy, or Jeffrey Dahmer???

Cat

I cant believe TMZ will sink so low just to gain ratings. How can anyone say that murderers are hot? Whats wrong with society? Now this bitches are gonna become celebrities because people like u support this nonsense. This just makes me sick.