T.I. to Diddy

PLEASE Don't Drag Me

Into Nightclub Brawl

10/3/2011 11:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_diddy_launch2
Days after being released from federal custody, rapper T.I. grabbed a mic inside an Atlanta nightclub this weekend and BEGGED Diddy to chill out ... after the mogul threatened to get violent with a man in the crowd.

It all went down at the BET Hip Hop Awards Weekend after-party at Compound nightclub -- when Diddy, a spokesman for Ciroc Vodka, spotted someone drinking a rival liquor.

Diddy began shouting at the man, "B*tch ass n**gas ... put that sh*t down ... before I come smack that purple shirt off your ass."

It appears Diddy grabs ice and throws it at the man ... before screaming, "What the f**k are you gonna do, b*tch? F**king f*ggot ass light skin n**gas get the f*ck out of my face."

That's when T.I. -- who's still on probation stemming from a gun arrest -- grabbed another microphone and pleaded with Diddy, "I done paid enough time ... and nobody else in this motherf**ker [who is] talking about fighting done did no time."

He then told Diddy, "Let them n**gas drink what the f**k they want man."

He added, "I love you n**ga ... you know I will go to war with you, but come on man ... let's go."

The incident was captured on tape by GrindHD.com.

FlamingoNut

Once a low life, always a low life.

tonyajayne

I like how they call each other n**gas...if a white person said that, they would have been beat or shot. This whole story is disgusting....

lily

Why do they have to throw out the n word all the time? If I said it, they would beat me to death. (I'm a white girl from CA)

paigehop

Now, we already know that GLAAD is gonna go after these chimps, but I wonder if the NAACP will step up to the plate and rag on their homies for callin demselves n*ggas, light-skinned n*ggas to be exact!? LMFOA!!! Tribal behavior if ever there was!

anni

So, Diddy, you don't like the light skin? Brother, I thought you had lots more going on than that. Disappointing you are such a racist. Don't tell me your are not, heard it out of your own mouth. What a sham.

Trevis Miho

"... and nobody else in this motherf**ker [who is] talking about fighting done did no time." - HAHA, yea T.I!! Diddy looks like a f**kin moron actin like this. Come on, how old is he?? SOMEONE should've checked him, the fact that it was T.I is FUNNY, but the fact he acted like this in the company of T.I is reckless, and he should apologize - because NO cop is going to care that he had nothing to do with this, they'll look at it like he violated. That's eff'd up, Diddy..

Toasty J

And he wonders why some people don't "respect" him as an artist or a business man.
He is an insecure chest-pounding thug at heart.

Staci

go TI! he's so cute.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Seems this TI fellow is unable to avoid associating with drunken belligerent criminal thugs. If I were his probation officer, I'd yank him right back into custody to give him more time to consider the company he keeps. And this gentleman "Diddy?" What a disgraceful low-class bullying slob he is. Good example of a stupid idiot with too much money.

paigehop

Diddy be a racist (seriously), and I see a major backlash comin from da "light" Afro-Americanos" community (as there sure as hell should be!). Puffy, beware, homeboy! The scheisse has officially hit da fan, bro!

firebaby

ciroc vodka? seems like that night diddy needed a tall drink of shut the fvck up....

jimbo

Boy what a shocker. They're usually so civilized. I can see why you'd want to fight somebody over their choice of Vodka. That isn't irrational and stupid at all. I drink Coke and if I see somebody drink Pepsi, we're fighting.

Trevis Miho

..I think no one should f++k with Ciro*****il Diddy makes a statement on how DUMB he acted. Biggie lost his life over dumb sh*t, 2Pac lost his life over dumbsh*t, Big L, etc,..this dude put out "Missing You" and all types of Stop the Violence messages, then this? Screw Ciroc, it's Grey Goose & Belvedere now...hell, I'm throwing Kettle One in that mix, too.

AntiSocialForum.com

A white dude would be crucified by the media for saying "F**king f*ggot ass light skin n**gas get the f*ck out of my face."
The Gays and Blacks would be rioting in the street.

Sin D

"It all went down at the BET Hip Hop Awards Weekend after-party" Wow...shocking...just shocking.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments