Waka Flocka Flame

Victim of Straight Cold Cocking

10/3/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003-waka-flocka-tmztv

There's a dozen ways to describe Waka Flocka Flame's brawl in a bowling alley -- and they're all pretty hysterical ... to everyone but Waka.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TheRealJerseyShore

don't know what she is talking about "knocked out", Waka didn't even go down. Dude looked like he hit him pretty flush but Waka didn't go down.

Fuck Celebrities

Since when are moral and intellectual waste bins with stupid made-up names "celebrities"?

A video clip of a colonoscopy would be more entertaining than this waste of oxygen.

The Love Sponge

Getting slugged in the face once a week would improve his looks.

Cujeaux

Wasn't this a 'celebrity' bowling charity event? I don't see anyone in that place who's net worth could possibly be more than $3000.

Nik

that ain't flocka

Blood Red Witch

All regular posters,
We are all getting upset over the undo policing of this sites comment section. So, if everyone with a twitter account would tweet something similar to the following, maybe they will change the new policy.
@HarveyLevinTMZ You are losing alot of your regular posters & lurkers due to the new policies on the boards. Please reconsider!

Rogue Warrior

Internet dating is weird, however if that's the only way to get a date with Casey, sign me up!!!!!!!!

Patrick

Coward!

Fruit Loops

Its COLD CLOCKED! Not Cold ****ed, smh!

purplegoddess

I THINK DATS EXACTLY WAT DAT BOY GET WHO RAN UP ON FLOCKA,HOW U GON RUN-UP TO GET BEAT DOWN AND FLOCKA GOT HIS UGLY ASS AND HE WAS TRYIN TO DO SUMTHIN NICE AND DIS IS DA **** DAT HAPPENS,I LOVE WAKA FLOCKA FLAME I GOT HIS WRISTBAND WHERE DO I GET HIS SHIRTS FRM,I HOPE DAT WASNT HIS GURL IN DAT BLACK AND WHITE CUZ IF SO...NO COMMENT BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE FLOCKA NO IF,ANDS,OR BUTS ABOUT IT(KEEP YO HEAD UP)GOD BLESS

t0mytoad

No old clock just a shoulder hit

dejha

THATS NOT THE WHOLE VIDEO LOOK FOR THE WHOLE THING N IT FLOCKA HIT DA DUDE 1 TIME N HE WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND LOKKED LIKE HE WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!