"Dancing With the Stars"

The Nancy Grace Fart Mystery

10/4/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100311_nancy_fart

Nancy Grace definitely cut a rug on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... but did she also cut the cheese???

Listen closely to the clip of Nancy yakking with Brooke Burke after she waltzed to "Moon River." You'll hear what sounds like a fart escaping from someone. As far as we can tell, there are only three possible culprits.

So we ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bud

Did she say "grace" after she cut the cheese?

Rogue Warrior

What up all you emotionally illiterate, Nancy Disgrace following, irrational, rode wet, mental midgets?

This proves my theory that Nancy Disgrace is full of ****!

ChattyCathy

who cares? she is human!

Maverick

Of course it was Nancy Grace who farted. She's a vile human being completely full of sh*t.

Brooke Burke is too beautiful to fart.

Justin

Why are none of the TMZ videos playing for me today?? They all just sit at the start when I hit play.

Christy

I heard something. And is was "so big!"

Brian

First the nip, now the gas, she is very talented!

moe l.

Brooke farted and blamed Nancy since she knew everyone would believe that.

RonBurgundy

She absolutely pooped her pants. She moves her hand across her stomach as if to imply she has an upset stomach.

No worse than if Chaz queefed?

Lola

TMZ, you are really stupid and lower than the s*** that feeds on pond s***. When did you forget your manners (you ever had any?), your respect for women and mothers in particular? Even if such a thing happened, I was raised with manners and consideration, and one would certainly not bring this up like you did. We know all you are doing is egging on the Nancy Grace hatred. Why you do that, I don't know, because I think she is as liberal and accepting of all your weaknesses, foibles, and sins as anyone. Are you just jumping on the popular band wagon of "hate Nancy?," for ratings?

Clearly you and staff are too inept to write any news of interest so you resort to this juvenile attempt to insult a fine woman, who has a life of accomplishments.

Why don't you pick on that slut Brooke Burke, who became famous for her nude photos? She's really the low life on that stage.

HairySituation

It looked as if Tristan tasted the air a bit...

Marie

And I can tell it's a smelly fart because I can smell it behind my computer screen. Shame on Nancy Grace! She is such a pig.

Ron

This must be a hoax. Their using a handheld mic and it would never be able to pick up that sound a way way way back there. It reminded me of those Youtube fake fart videos that some people I guess think are funny. It was funny once, and only once, in Blazing Saddles.

Barbara

Give her a break people. I could tell by Tristan's face it was Nancy, but after childbirth and being over 50, your muscles get weak. Be nice people. It could happen to you.

penny

Who has the job at TMZ of farting over videos ? Is it Harvey or the chubby one?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments