"Dancing With the Stars"

The Nancy Grace Fart Mystery

10/4/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100311_nancy_fart

Nancy Grace definitely cut a rug on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... but did she also cut the cheese???

Listen closely to the clip of Nancy yakking with Brooke Burke after she waltzed to "Moon River." You'll hear what sounds like a fart escaping from someone. As far as we can tell, there are only three possible culprits.

So we ask ...

Deb

I think her dress was a bit too tight, so she was at the mercy of her butt check strength.

patty

lmao - nancy you shouldn't have been so pissy to harvey

TruthBtold

It was immediately after Nancy squatted down and then she puts her hand on her tummy like she doesn't feel well.

The dude is composed and just wiggles his tongue back and forth. You wouldn't do that if you were the suspect.

She's fulla **** anyway, it was bound to eventually come out of her ass. Most often it spews from her mouth.

Nice work, the twins will be proud of Momma ripping one on national t.v.

We knew you had it IN you Nancy.....Now it's out for everyone.

allergic2farts

I believe it was the sound of Nancy's hungry or upset stomach. But I voted Nancy as the stinker.

Casey

Hilarious!

Tuck

Starter's the farter......just sayin'

Pamela

Who are you people complaining that TMZ has someone lost its journalistic integrity by showing this video? Are you kidding me? This is why most people come to this site. Oh, lest I forget, Nancy totally farted.

Rogue Warrior

We're one fart closer to her breaking a leg on the show and having to undergo emergency surgery and her not pulling through.

Poopey Poopstein

I'm surprised the network didn't sound scrub that.

RonBurgundy

Nancy has just issued a statement in regards to the bowel splippage. She has blamed Casey Anthony.

It could not have been a queef, as Brooke did not immediately fall to the floor and die.

moveover

First she lies about slipping out of her costume and exposing herself (and she DID no matter what she says) .... then she farts on Nat'l TV. She's proving to be the class act we all knew she was! (rolling my eyes)

cindy

Nancy, I love you!! We ol' fartin' ladies gotta stick together! That's what kids'll do to ya!

Hanging to da lef

I think it was Chaz, you could see her pulling her own finger in the background...

magmax

Nancy farted which caused Brooke to queef involuntarily and that caused Tristan to experience a Pavlovian butt-pucker. It's all very simple.

lap123

Okay I don't like Nancy! I think she is just one example of what is wrong with journalism and the media, but for the first time ever I feel sympathy for her. You can see the horror of her face. Poor woman