'Jersey Shore's' Deena

Goes BALLISTIC During Club Appearance

10/5/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_deena_video_ex
In case you forgot why she's on "Jersey Shore" ... Deena Cortese launched into an all-out verbal onslaught last weekend in Connecticut -- ripping apart a nightclub bouncer for booting her out of the VIP -- and TMZ has obtained the footage.

Deena was at The Alchemy in New Haven for a paid appearance -- but once her scheduled 2-hour hosting gig ended, sources tell us a bouncer asked her to make room for paying guests.

We're told the bouncer tried to physically guide Deena out of the VIP section -- and the "Jersey" star flipped ... unleashing foulmouthed mayhem.

According to sources, Deena eventually calmed down and hung out in the non-VIP with the riffraff. Calls to the club were not returned.

UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Deena ... who tells us, "After I did over an hour of taking pictures, dancing on stage, and talking on the mic, I was done with my 2 hrs of work ... the owner decided to grab me, put me to the side, speak down to me , embarrass me in front of my fans, kicked my best friend out of V.I.P. and made me cry."

MISERABLE66

What an effing loser!!

Bob

Those boots make her look like a fat, drunk, and not very bright polar bear.

Scientific

Too funny, normally these hosts grab their cash and run as soon as their time is up...just ask Adrianne Curry, she did that for the opening of the hustler club in vegas, snotty biatch!

tina

Poor baby.............lol

Christy

Can we see this again in 10 years when she will be a cashier at Walmart.

cbad chris

is that the abominable snow bitch? she is such a trog!

george kalleses

When you work for MTV alcohol is it you get paid to basically drink. It's scary let's hope these young adults are smart enough to use good judgement. I've seen reality stars over the years say this over and over.

JimmyCrapCorn

LOL..."fans"??? Honey, people look at you cuz yer a trainwreck, not cuz yer awesome.

JimmyCrapCorn

What's hairier? Her boots or her bush?

jacksonfive210

That vip section looks dead and where was the music. That club looks like crap too. It's bad that prob a few of these js people have drinking problems. You can tell snookie does already.

CCC

Her friend has no shoes on. Now that's just nasty.

Sonja

Not a fan but if you pay someone to be in your club it seem wrong to then decide to drag them out. Just let them know from that point on they will have a tab or whatever.

Sami

MTV needs to kick her off the show. She isn't funny or cute at all. Just has a big, sleezy mouth. Snooki needs to GO along with her. This new season of Jersey Shore has been GROSS because of these two pigs. It's BAD when they manage to embarrass the entire cast with their public drunkeness and sleeziness!!!

Tracy

First off you dont pay celebrities money and use them for 2 hours then decide hey you arent able to sit in the VIP section. What is wrong with this club? I think VIP section kind of seperates the celebrity from the fans too . Kind of to keep crazies from repeatedly stalking them. TO protect the celebrity. THis club and that bouncer was wrong

DJ McDivitt

no Honor and No Respect....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments