'Jersey Shore's' Deena

Goes BALLISTIC During Club Appearance

10/5/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_deena_video_ex
In case you forgot why she's on "Jersey Shore" ... Deena Cortese launched into an all-out verbal onslaught last weekend in Connecticut -- ripping apart a nightclub bouncer for booting her out of the VIP -- and TMZ has obtained the footage.

Deena was at The Alchemy in New Haven for a paid appearance -- but once her scheduled 2-hour hosting gig ended, sources tell us a bouncer asked her to make room for paying guests.

We're told the bouncer tried to physically guide Deena out of the VIP section -- and the "Jersey" star flipped ... unleashing foulmouthed mayhem.

According to sources, Deena eventually calmed down and hung out in the non-VIP with the riffraff. Calls to the club were not returned.

UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Deena ... who tells us, "After I did over an hour of taking pictures, dancing on stage, and talking on the mic, I was done with my 2 hrs of work ... the owner decided to grab me, put me to the side, speak down to me , embarrass me in front of my fans, kicked my best friend out of V.I.P. and made me cry."

CB

For the record, New Haven is in CONNECTICUT

'tis me

So emotionally invested in being elite... Thanks Obama.

obama'saracist

the woman (I use the term loosely,like her)is with out worth,and any one paying this piece of trash to be in the bar is an idiot

JAN

They shoul've made her cry FIRST, and then the rest. This piece of trash needs to just zip it!

al92lt1

She looks like a Clydesdale with those boots. Team her up with Snooki and have them pull a Bud Beer wagon.

ct nightclub promoter

thats the second time ramaro the owner had a problem with a jersey shore person...... vinny was accused of sexualy assulting a girl when he was at alchemy smh

Yankeegirl

you have no fans and are a nobody. Your 15 minutes is up.

Bud

"............and made me cry"

Oh, boo hoo. Squirt a few more drama-mama

Dave

Ok...I jus*****ched the video and now everytime I go pee it burns...wth???? Damn you Jerky Shores!! Buahahahahaha

tobor

She is right. Connecticut is full of !snobs. That guy is a freakin skeeve

Throwback kid

Deena has fans? What kind of person would be the fan of a fat, drunken untalented loser like Deena? She makes Snooki look talented

batman

What she does have talent speeding her legs open, bending over like a dog and she is a wonderful head doctor!!!

EX-Alchemy/Elevate Employee

thats how they treat every single guest they ever pay at Alchemy. Ive previously worked there and they are rude and they do treat everyone like a piece of ****. They will never learn...

There's a problem here

I guess she didn't get the memo that the reason she was there was because she's a ghetto white trash freak, sort of like a sideshow exhibit at a traveling carnival, and seeing her makes even the lowest of the low feel pretty good about themselves. I also noticed she's got boots on that look like the skin of a yak and the skank that is with her has no shoes on at all. That part almost made me throw up in my mouth a little.

jacksonfive210

It's funny she doesnt get that mike last season and pauly this season dont wanna bang her. She's like begging for it and they are pretty much saying heck no you nasty pig in a nice way by just getting up and leaving or saying this bed is to small hahaa and she still doesnt get it every time I see it im like am I really the only one seeing there body lang and what they are saying.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments