'Jersey Shore's' Deena

Goes BALLISTIC During Club Appearance

10/5/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_deena_video_ex
In case you forgot why she's on "Jersey Shore" ... Deena Cortese launched into an all-out verbal onslaught last weekend in Connecticut -- ripping apart a nightclub bouncer for booting her out of the VIP -- and TMZ has obtained the footage.

Deena was at The Alchemy in New Haven for a paid appearance -- but once her scheduled 2-hour hosting gig ended, sources tell us a bouncer asked her to make room for paying guests.

We're told the bouncer tried to physically guide Deena out of the VIP section -- and the "Jersey" star flipped ... unleashing foulmouthed mayhem.

According to sources, Deena eventually calmed down and hung out in the non-VIP with the riffraff. Calls to the club were not returned.

UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Deena ... who tells us, "After I did over an hour of taking pictures, dancing on stage, and talking on the mic, I was done with my 2 hrs of work ... the owner decided to grab me, put me to the side, speak down to me , embarrass me in front of my fans, kicked my best friend out of V.I.P. and made me cry."

randy

shes like a zoo animal. people come and see it. get tired of it. now, its time to go back into your cage and get lost.

tazer

How can u kick a famous star like Deena out of a VIP section after inviting her and paying her? Thats crazy im calling in a bomb threat to this night club see how they like that!

Bryan

I'm Not Deena's biggest fan, however this club owner is a total joke. everything she said in her rant was right on the money! He runs a club in New Haven CT of all places. Take it from someone who knows the owner personally. He's a douche bag. Great Job Deena! well said.

frnacisco 2010

THIS ****IN BITCH IS TOTALLY DRUNK .ANOTHER ONE WHO WAS NOT WELL EDUCATED FOR HER PARENTS AND NOW SHE'S BECAME A "STAR" SHAME ON HER

Tammy

If he treated you so badly why would you stay after he made you cry...........cause your a loser thats why. Why are these people in the news. I'm so glad I don'*****ch the show even watching this has made me want to take a shower and hide my face in shame.

L

Trash - just like the of the Jersey Shore whores.

SpinninRecords

Wtf is with everyone i*****ing on her?? I've been to that club many times and met the owner and yea he's a douche... Who cares if deena acts like a sleeze?! Thats what all of them get paid to do! That place has been raided numerous times, they were shut down for the whole summer because they lost their liquor license. Notice how she says "I'm a nobody". Notice how she's not stumbling around everywhere slurring her words. Maybe she just wants to be treated normal and not just a publicity stunt. and i love all you stupid ass trolls talking about how un-talented she is and un-attractive she is.... You don't need talent to be on reality t.v. Why don't you become a celebrity and take a walk in their shoes? See how it feels to have your face all over the magazines and news for the dumbest ****? Have to be seated away from everyone else for your own safety. How it feels to be constantly put down to be the least attractive female in the group or least attractive guy. Like coming on these blogs and seeing all the stupid un-wanted comments singling you out like that. Shut the **** up

Judy

If you pay someone to attract customers it doesn't matter how skanky they are, they were your choice and so they should be able to remain in the VIP. ( not include friends though) It is more than crass to try and toss them out once their paid time is over! Seems to me the owner of the club is in a class with the stars of Jersey Shore...crass s***!

rich yung

she said "i bet you hit on all your female waitress's".. this is very true and not only does he hit on the waitress's he grabs on girls that come to the club. i've witnessed it and this old guy really is a perv

Brandon

The manager was being a perverted *******. This article isn't even accurate.

Jay

her show sucks, that's a fact. HOWEVER, i use to work at that club and the owner there is really shady.

gmoney

Deena... I feel sorry for u bc i know u...at the same time, ur a fat loser from New Egypt NJ, (the farmland Stix) and u talk like your from NUUU YAAWWWK...Cmon, shes a pig slut that got lucky and got on TV to be herself!!! Her Parents must be proud wowWWW....I saw her at AllStarz last week she act like shes famous but shes least Hot outta anygirl there Truth

Adrianne

A pig in a dress, with a flower pinned to it's extension, LOL!

danny

Did she think she was there for her sparkling personality rather than her ass.

Steve