Diddy Apologizes

"I'm Sorry for the Ignorant Way

I Represented Myself"

10/4/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy Apologizes
Diddy
claims he "backslid and regressed" when he shouted racial and homophobic slurs at a clubgoer in Atlanta this weekend ... and now the rap mogul is begging for forgiveness.

Diddy went to his Twitter page a few hours ago ... and issued an apology to his fans for the way he acted inside Compound nightclub Saturday night ... when he threw ice at a clubgoer, threatened to fight the guy ... and then called him a "n**ga" and a "f**got."

Diddy explained, "I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented [SIC] myself ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better."

He added, "I have a responibility [SIC] that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed [SIC] in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn."

TMZ spoke to the man on the receiving end of the slurs, Ricky Parker, who tells us he felt "humiliated and disrespected" by Diddy ... and claims he will no longer support the hip hop icon.

Parker tells us he couldn't believe that Diddy would attack him so ferociously, simply because he was drinking Grey Goose vodka that night and NOT Ciroc vodka, which Diddy serves as a spokesperson for.

Parker tells us, "You won't ever hear me support him from this moment forward."

1004_ricky_subasset_01

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

TicToc

He showed what type of person he really is... Arrogant idiot!

HypocriteHater

You can take the boy out of the ghetto..... Just wondering where a white celeb would be if they had said the same thing...being attacked by Rev. Sharpton and losing employment and sponsors. Bunch of RACIST HYPOCRITES!

HypocriteHater

cirocvodka@consumer-care.net

Send your emails to the above to tell Ciroc, we will not stand for racism and anti-gay slur from ANYONE - black, white, tan or green. Lose the loser Ciroc or lose business!

Vernon P. Alarcon

puffy fluffer diddy piddly doody ho
still and always a big-touffed mofo pretender biatch

Gt

Another sellout obsessed with money. Guy doesn't even care about respecting others on a basic level, a brand of vodka becomes more important than a human being. To all the followers: keep supporting music and the type of culture that promotes the idolatry of money and all material things and you'll see how the next generation will treat you.

Emilio

"Please forgive me and keep buying my clothing line, perfume and records..."

Ernest De Brew

Diddy will still be popular and successful because he is a hip hop mogul regardless.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11