Diddy Apologizes

"I'm Sorry for the Ignorant Way

I Represented Myself"

10/4/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy Apologizes
Diddy
claims he "backslid and regressed" when he shouted racial and homophobic slurs at a clubgoer in Atlanta this weekend ... and now the rap mogul is begging for forgiveness.

Diddy went to his Twitter page a few hours ago ... and issued an apology to his fans for the way he acted inside Compound nightclub Saturday night ... when he threw ice at a clubgoer, threatened to fight the guy ... and then called him a "n**ga" and a "f**got."

Diddy explained, "I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented [SIC] myself ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better."

He added, "I have a responibility [SIC] that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed [SIC] in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn."

TMZ spoke to the man on the receiving end of the slurs, Ricky Parker, who tells us he felt "humiliated and disrespected" by Diddy ... and claims he will no longer support the hip hop icon.

Parker tells us he couldn't believe that Diddy would attack him so ferociously, simply because he was drinking Grey Goose vodka that night and NOT Ciroc vodka, which Diddy serves as a spokesperson for.

Parker tells us, "You won't ever hear me support him from this moment forward."

1004_ricky_subasset_01

Tee

Macy's should drop him too!!

CCC

P-Diddy stepped in doody and he fell upon his ass. And now he walks alone because we see he has no class. His rap is down to nothin', just a chocolate covered muffin. If he were in the jailhouse, his butt would get some stuffin'. We know he is a racist and a homophobic fool. And now we learn he's also one of raps biggest tool. So buy his crap, what he calls rap, and make this chump some dough. And if you do, he'll laugh at you, and call you a negro. (P-doodies ditty.)

ConMan

I love how Diddy picks the smallest kid in the crowd to pick on. After coming out to an event that your promoting and spending probably ALOT of money to be there and party with ur lame a$$? I dont think anybody has ever accused Diddo of being a great guy but wow what a jerk. I hope he suffers some consequence. One of these days he might pick the wrong kid and get shot! It happens...

Max

I'm just glad that he actually apologized, actually said he was sorry and not one of those lame "I'm sorry IF I OFFENDED ANYONE" mea culpa that a lot of people have been handing out lately. So yeah, I'm ok with him.

Fat Mike

The word ****ot (the sensitive staff at TMZ censor it) doesn't mean homosexual. It refers to someone who is low class, the bottom rung. It was used in the school system to describe the new kids. Even Elvis Presley was more intelligent than the modern day American, he knew what it meant - "they all said you were high class, but that was just a lie. You aint nothin but a ****ot and you aint no friend of mine"

Karma

Diddy-atleast be honest,you are not sorry for how you behaved, you're sorry you were caught on tape. how many other people do you talk down to on a daily basis?We will never believe you're hard so stop making it a point to act like this...and secondly-i am SO TIRED of people using ignorance as an excuse. to be ignorant means to have the lack of knowledge, not to know any better basically, and YOU KNEW BETTER! I would say I won't support you but ur music is wack anyways,ur not a rapper! ur a producer! remember that!

Walla Walla

Diddy, you're a bitch! Pickin' on a little guy. He was tiny!!! Wow! Your alcohol sux! Hell yeah T.I.. Diddy don't no points for pickin' on a little guy, specially if it were in the joint.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

"represent myself"?? "I backslid and regressed"??? Can't this guy speak plain English? He should be sentenced to a four-year college to get some education and learn to express himself clearly and understandably.

jtw

Can you say 'law suit'?

Toasty J

That club looks like the last place on earth that you would ever find me.
What a bunch of losers.

Woot

What a total tool! This guy's small enough to be his little kid! He can't be yet 21!

Oooh, big, brave PenisDIDDler.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Can't wait for Dave Chapelle to get on this. This has SKIT written all over it.

Gatorman

Where is Al Sharpton now??? Why doesn't he have anything to say about this?..If a white person made these comments he'd be marching across the city.....Oh maybe because he's racist against white people!

AntiSocialForum.com

Everybody knows that only homosexuals drink Grey Goose

Snerkles

No amount of pretending can cover up ignorance, "Diddy."