Kim Kardashian Adds $325k Ferrari

to MILLION DOLLAR Car Collection

10/5/2011 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Ferrari
Kim Kardashian
just dropped a cool $325,000 on a pimped out new Ferrari, TMZ has learned … and it may only be the SECOND most expensive ride in her MILLION DOLLAR auto collection.

The reality star picked up the super-customized, super-rare 458 Italia from Plantinum Motorsport in L.A. earlier this week ... the same place where she got that famous fleet of Phantoms for her wedding.

Kim’s new lightning fast car is painted white – which is shocking, ‘cause she typically prefers black speedsters.

Earlier this year, Kim picked up a BALLER customized Rolls Royce Ghost. It’s unclear how much she paid for that ride, but they usually START at $255k.

Kim also has a “super-charged” $115k Range Rover in her garage – along with several other cars she likes to drive when she doesn’t feel like showing off.

Hate yourself yet?

0909_cars_footer

LUCKY

YALL NEED TO STOP HATING ON THIS FAMILY. THEY ARE DOING WITH THEIR MONEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES WITH THEIR'S. IF YOU HAD THE MONEY TO BUT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANTED, YOU WOULD, YOU PEOPLE ARE S T U P I D!!!!! I HOPE SHE BUYS EVERYTHING SHE WANT AND NEED, CAUSE TEND TOOOOOOO

tlynn

The other hooker with her is Robin Anton - *****cat Dolls. And yes, they do look common hookers!!!

honey2000

This type of obscene display of wealth has been DECLARED DEAD in this new 21st century. Please display her charity contributions and the value of each,if any.
"There is no greater disaster than greed". - Lao-tzu

Joe Edo

I can wait until she crashes the car...

en Todo Momento!!

she got a discount, because the car has roaches.

SAM JADE

HOW LONG this fake family reality plan to bilk American , their mom pimping around her daugters , HOW would Ron and Nicol family feels when they see this puke family on tv or see how they became millinairs ,beacuse they came to fame through a father whom DID help a murdrer to go free ,I hope Johny Chocron and Robert Kardashian born in HELL ,sick of Kardashian and low life whores,

SAM JADE

HOW LONG this fake family plan to bilk American , their mom is pimping around her daughters , HOW would Ron and Nicol family feels when they see this puke family on tv or see how they became millinairs ,beacuse they came to fame through a father whom DID help a murdrer to go free ,I hope Johny Chocron and Robert Kardashian burn in HELL ,sick of Kardashian and low life whores,pretend to be someone they are not,,

Lindseyrom

Where I"m from you can buy 2 beautiful houses and a nice car for that price. Serious waste of money. If you have that much money that you can drop that much cash on a car, you should be doing something more. Yes, it's her money but seriously, it's just a waste. So materialistic.

Uncle Rufus

Whoa....lot's of H8RS here....far as the car...Motorweek JUST reviewed this model and THEY said it was $230K. Hmmmm...must have been the 24 carat KNOBS & DOOR HANDLES Kimmy added on!

Superman

I hope she drives it off a cliff!!! She has no thought about anybody but herself!

Lynn A.

And I look at this and I think, and this is the truth...I can't even afford to buy my prosthetics after my multiple-amputation surgeries. We live from paycheck to paycheck and are literally one paycheck away from losing our home because my health ate up all we had. I worked for the school district as an aide for minimum wage. I am now unable, but I still mentor youth. This woman and her family contribute nothing of real value to our society and yet here she is living in opulence. It makes me sad, indeed...

Kevin

I hope one of those custom options Kim got installed is firecrotch-proof seat coverings!

carlea

this is the most greedy, materialistic, vain and shallow family there ever was. they make joan and melissa rivers look charitable. i can not believe this airhead made $50MM last year...and for doing what? American is going to hell in a pimp out handbasket by the Kardashians. God help us all!

Joey

Look at the top picture, seat belt is under her arm! What? She thinks her chemically enhanced breasts are going to protect her in a crash? Think again hair brain!!!

SAM JADE

Gold diggers , whores high priced trashes that's all they are ,after sleeping with so many Kim find another sucker ,everything is fake about this family , mom piming around her daughters ,(call herself their manager) , a pimp consider himself a manager too ,sick sick sick ,,,