Kim Kardashian Adds $325k Ferrari

to MILLION DOLLAR Car Collection

10/5/2011 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Ferrari
Kim Kardashian
just dropped a cool $325,000 on a pimped out new Ferrari, TMZ has learned … and it may only be the SECOND most expensive ride in her MILLION DOLLAR auto collection.

The reality star picked up the super-customized, super-rare 458 Italia from Plantinum Motorsport in L.A. earlier this week ... the same place where she got that famous fleet of Phantoms for her wedding.

Kim’s new lightning fast car is painted white – which is shocking, ‘cause she typically prefers black speedsters.

Earlier this year, Kim picked up a BALLER customized Rolls Royce Ghost. It’s unclear how much she paid for that ride, but they usually START at $255k.

Kim also has a “super-charged” $115k Range Rover in her garage – along with several other cars she likes to drive when she doesn’t feel like showing off.

Hate yourself yet?

0909_cars_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Rlg

We've all had enough of the Kardashians. It's time to say Goodbye once and for all!

Becky

I use to watch the show keeping up with the Kardashian now I hate the show after the KK's wedding. FYI YOU REALLY HATE THE SHOW THEIR IS A PETITION THAT YOU CAN SIGN, PLEASE DO CAUSE I ALREADY TO KEEP THIS GARBAGE OFF THE AIR. TMZ SHOULD TALK ABOUT IT BUT I GUEST THEY ARE SUPPORTING THEM.

vail-skier

Unless you're the moronic/idiotic/stupid K fan who seriouly needs a lobotomy or brain transplant, everyone please go to the site "gopetition.com" and sign the "no more Kardashians" so we won't have to see this greedy family on TV anymore.

JP

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' a#%holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again_Kim K to the Haters.

Matt

It makes me sick that people like this Kim Kardashian spend their money in such a stupid way. They better give it to charity. mathematiques

Matt

Hot car and hot babe? What a combination! Suchmaschinenmarketing

Mary

Is it just me or does she not know what to do with all that money? I'd have some suggesitons... suchmaschinenoptimierung

Angela.H

A whole family of money whore, will do any thing for money.

Joseffa

I believe we have all seen enough of that woman. Is there not an OFF-button somewhere? rattan möbel

Paige Steele

What's that point in having all those cars when you qont be able to appreciate them? Who has the time to drive around a million cars a day? You shouldn't envy her life, be content with the fact that all of us get pleasure out of enjoying life with friends & family. That we are able to work our butts off for a designer item and truly enjoy it. Be thank UK u have 1 car. I don't want to ever get to a point where being outdoors and living life isn't enough. If she worked hard for all she has, then shed be saving and luxuriating every moment. She has so much money she doesnt know what to do with it. I hope she finds true happiness. I ew#ally do. Don't let materials tie u down. Live simpliciticly and wholeheartedly.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12