Kim Kardashian Adds $325k Ferrari

to MILLION DOLLAR Car Collection

10/5/2011 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Ferrari
Kim Kardashian
just dropped a cool $325,000 on a pimped out new Ferrari, TMZ has learned … and it may only be the SECOND most expensive ride in her MILLION DOLLAR auto collection.

The reality star picked up the super-customized, super-rare 458 Italia from Plantinum Motorsport in L.A. earlier this week ... the same place where she got that famous fleet of Phantoms for her wedding.

Kim’s new lightning fast car is painted white – which is shocking, ‘cause she typically prefers black speedsters.

Earlier this year, Kim picked up a BALLER customized Rolls Royce Ghost. It’s unclear how much she paid for that ride, but they usually START at $255k.

Kim also has a “super-charged” $115k Range Rover in her garage – along with several other cars she likes to drive when she doesn’t feel like showing off.

Hate yourself yet?

0909_cars_footer

Raul Duke

What you have here are two of the best rear ends in the world.

As Ferris Bueller said " It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

MaineTech609

Not my taste even if I had give me a ES350 lex & I'm cool! But, it's bad ass like her can't hate

ANONYM

Who make her famous and multimillions dollars girl ? AMERICA.
Quite good for a hated girl by the majority of American. The relaity is that American fans are numerous this is why she is lasting. How with the help of a very talented PR and Publicist, and professionals like good agent, and good managers, she has more than one manager, and with the help of the 5 millions deal she got at the begining of her famous status with the sex tape. Fantastic job.

STFU

Hate yourself yet? LMAO - TMZ!!!
Damn Kim, give me some of that $ lady. I will certainly put it to good use .

PacoTaco

"Kim’s new lightning fast car is painted WHITE – which is shocking, ‘cause she typically prefers BLACK speedsters"

This is really shocking???

SHE LOVES BLACK DUDES!!!!!!! SHES BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH JUNGLE FEVER FOR LIKE YEARS NOW! COME ON TMZ!

moso

Luv how they get so dressed up to go buy a car. Do you think they want to get their picture taken?? It's all about showing how much money they have. WHO CARES!!! Why does TMZ keep following these people?? They don't do anything!!!!!!!!!!

anony

WHAT has this woman ever done to earn the right to drive a Ferrari?

AyeJay

This just shows how superficial this family is. I have NEVER read about that family donating their time or money to charity, I hope they all go to hell. I'm SO sick of this family beyond belief. I hope they realize that their time is ending soon, considering Kim was voted the MOST ANNOYING CELEBRITY.

soulflower

@Rexkramer Jealous much!

kronenburg

She and the other person in that picture (is that Khloe?!) look like a couple of street walkers (come to think of it, that's appropriate). Who wears a black breast plate and 6-inch hooker heals to a car dealership, anyway?

Azzkicker

Not only is the human toilet seat whore stupid, but she doesn't know her cars. I'm sure someone told her "oh, the 458 Italia is the perfect car for attention whores", so she immediately bought one. However, it's a car you can't live with on a day to day basis. Besides, the McLaren MP4 12C is a much better car, faster, better handling, costs less, lower carbon output, etc. But, the human toilet seat whore had to get it "because people notice you in it". Also, she has other cars for "when she doesn't want to be noticed"? In other words, she never drives those cars...

Karmagal

OK I am a little confused... WHY are they dressed like that? Both Kim and Khloe are dressed like they are on a photo shoot, not going to a garage to pick up a car... Come on now where are Jeans and heels? These girls are crazy.

Kevin

She paid it with the money she got from the Tupac sex tape.

ERP

At some point later in life her money will dry up and she will be sorry that she spent all of her money on non sense. Please show me a story where she is helping charities (and not her so called church)and putting someone other than herself first.

Mike L

Thats not a $325k car. The 458 is about $100k cheaper then that. Theres also a 4 year waiting list, so I'd like to know how she was able to get one off the lot. Seriously doubt she bought the car. Maybe a test drive, but nobody can get ANY Ferrari short of a butt ugly 612 off the lot.