« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Her Impulsive, Fun

Vegas Wedding

10/4/2011 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel orange dressRachel Uchitel and boyfriend Matt Hahn got married impulsively Sunday, after attending the wedding of one of their friends.

We broke the story about the marriage, and now we know the details.  Rachel and Matt went to the marriage bureau at the courthouse on Sunday to get a  marriage license, then went to the legendary Little White Chapel in Las Vegas, where Bruce Willis married Demi Moore, and Britney Spears married whatshisname.

1004_rachel_uhcitel_wedding_tmz_sub
At 11 PM Sunday, Rachel, Matt and 12 friends danced into the chapel to the song, "Single Ladies."  After the ceremony, they danced out of the chapel to the song, "That's What You Get for Waking Up in Vegas."

They didn't party afterwards.  Rachel and Matt went back to her grandmother's house at midnight, where they were staying.

We're guessing Tiger Woods will not be sending a wedding gift.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Candi

Aww Good for them!

charley

What a stupid bitch.....ya know Rachael.....you cant charge the man for sex now, it a freebie. And what man would marry such a low life std, every other mans that had money had your so called whore wife....all youre getting is Tiger Woods leftover skanky filthy whore..and believe me thats not a accomplishment since shes been had by a ton of other men.

soulofanangel

Nothing says "lasting" like a road worn rough ridden 36 year old marrying a 26 year old in V E G A S !

Beach

EB, I'll bet Cheata already gave her a gift.. the gift that keeps on giving...

Say what?!

Well at least she didn't wear white!

Beach

After all this venom for her nuptials , I can't wait to see the venom spewed here for Cheata Woods when he finds someone stupid enough to marry him someday.

A Real Lawyer

Who marries a whore? This dude isn't the brightest light bulb in the pack. Dumb da dumb dumb.

Beach

awwww, all the guys here would do her if she strutted by one of us in her bikini ready to roll... me included. Marry her? Well, ummm, errr, hmmmm....

longagain

Noooooooooo...I've been saving up my money for a date with Rachel. I guess I'll have to settle for Conrad Murray's stripper chick instead. I think she is still in the "business".

Beach

The poor dude was a fullback. That concussion syndrome DOES have long lasting affects apparently....

jbrezzy

Hopefully someone will sleep with her husband so she feels the hurt her slutty ass caused others. f*ck her & hope she never feels true happiness. dumb whore

anony

Brown shoes?

Kaffee

That is a beautiful dress!

TLH

Wow. I wonder how difficult it is to get a dress the EXACT shade of orange as your skin?? Money talks, I guess!

Hanging to da lef

Obviously this guys old man didn't give him good advise on marriage. "Son, you can't turn a whore into a housewife".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments