Tareq Salahi

My Groupie Slut Wife

Stole Over 50 Hotel Bathrobes

10/4/2011 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_tareq_salahi_tmz_EX

Tareq Salahi is selling off millions of dollars worth of bad memories this weekend -- including his wedding ring, some priceless art ... and over 50 bathrobes that his no-good, two-timing, "groupie slut" wife allegedly stole from hotels across the world.

The laundry list of Michaele-inspired items will hit the auction block this Saturday on a website called 9021go.com -- and Tareq tells TMZ, he hopes selling it all off "will help bring closure to this ridiculous situation I am in.”

As for how Michaele amassed such an expansive collection of bathrobes -- Tareq tells us, "As soon as we arrived [at the hotels], Michaele would call housekeeping and demand a bath gown saying that there was one missing. So when we checked out we would not be charged for taking it."

Tareq adds, "Looking back I know realize this is indicative of our relationship together, full of deceit, lies ... and bathrobes."

Some other items to hit the block -- bed linen, clothes, furniture, and two original sculptures with a combined value of $3.3 million. And it's all going to benefit charity. Everybody wins!

Tammy

How do we know Tareq didn't steal them? If the bathrobes were so important to her, she would've taken them when she left. It seems to me that getting the hell away from Tareq was all that mattered to her and considering she's been silent since she left and he's had diarrhea of the mouth, I can see why. Be happy, girl and forget this loser clown!!!

Nefertiti

The only charity this sale is going to is probably bogus and more likely to his own pocket!

Caleigh

He is selling millions of dollars worth of stuff....MILLIONS?
bitch please!

notalawyer

At last TMZ finally prints something that is truly newsworthy.

RJ

He knew she stole and did nothing, so I guess he stole also. And I bet that "charity" is his own pocket. Please just go away...

Matrinka

Get these ******* fame whores out of ALL media, including tabloids. Bah, they ******* make me want to puke.

penny

We do NOT want your slutty wife's bathrobes. You wear them!

RJ

So he knew she stole, so in fact he also stole. Bet the "charity" is his own pockets, such a loser, please just go away

Rogue Warrior

What does he expect from a former Washington Redskins cheerleader?

Physical Graffiti

Why is she a slut but Neal Schon isn't?!

soulflower

I agree with you Nefertiti Tareq Salahi is probably the "charity".
This dude and his x are both grifters he's about to pull another scam with a big ole smile
On his face!

peoplearesilly

I would pay almost anything to quit hearing about idiots that you somehow think matter. God. Who are these people and why would anyone give a flying "F"?

jack

I think it's funny how these two went to extremes to get themselves publicity when all they had to do was break up.

Cheryl

Wow, Like he's any better! Their both friggen screwballs!!

John

This guys is just an incredible loser

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments