Pierce Brosnan's Wife Sues

A Restaurant Hurt Me Bad!

10/6/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_pierce_brosnan_keely_shaye_smith_Getty_EX
Keely Brosnan -- the wife of one of the best James Bonds ever -- has sued a Santa Monica restaurant, claiming she ate tainted food.

Keely claims she went to R & D Kitchen -- a fancy schmancy restaurant that has great burgers -- back in October 2009, and became "sore, ill and injured."

The suit does not say what Keely ate, but claims she "sustained serious and permanent injuries to her health, strength and activity."

She's suing for unspecified damages.

0930_stuffed_stars_footer_footer

Ijustwanttosaythis

The best Bond? I think NOT! It's Sean and we all know it. He is good though. Sorry about you Food addiction Keely, I know where you're coming from.

lalaland

It's just occurred to me how un-American I've been to have failed to sue someone each time I got food-poisoning.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

The way she marathon eats how will she be able to tell exactly when and where she got it from? HELLO!

Mimi

It's ridiculous to me that a woman with millions of dollars will sue over food poisoning. Good luck proving that. She was not fat when he married her, if I recall. She's gained that 200lbs after she had his kids.

pk

Seriously? you sue for food poisoning? How many people get sick each year from tainted food and don't sue? Doesn't she have enough $$$$?

Jill

Maybe she sustained "serious and permanent injuries to her health, strength and activity." from eating so much and being that overweight , than from the food at that restaurant.

April

That's just wrong! Everyone has gotten food poisening at one time or another and I'm pretty sure she doesn't need the money!

mikka

SHAME ALL OF YOU FOR JUSDING HER FOR HER LOOKS ... I m sure you probably look much worse than hers, actually what s american big health issue ? OBESITY ...and that leads into diabetes II and heart diseases + discrimination and depression .. what s the weight you are carrying or you had to make you be so cruel? Are you watching at your mirror right now??? ARE YOU AFRAID MAYBE???

About her law sue DID YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMETHING CALLED SCHERICHIA COLI???? There s a variety of it that can cause UREMIC HEMOLITIC SYNDROME AND IT S IN RAW MEAT ... between many disorders it DESTROYS YOUR KIDNEYS so with luck you ll have just a very often round of visits to the toilet seat, or kidney failure and in the worse of cases - mainly kids or elders - DEATH ...

Mc DONALDS GOT INTO THAT ISSUE MAAANY TIMES ..

Legally ti s almsot impossible to proove .. but not for that you must be so cruel ... BTW GO TO KISS YOUR MIRROR ... I m "sure" you "love" it ...

dee

Must be why she's 400 pounds. Can't get rid of the food she ate in 2009!!

fresera

My husband took me to R&D Kitchen in Oct. 2009 but upon arriving, literally at their front door, my water broke and I went into labor instead. Good to know I avoided a potential food poisoning that evening. I had bigger things to focus on.

beth

She was thin and beautiful when she married him. Unfortunately for him she let herself go. With all the money and time she has there is no excuse for her unhealthy body.

LadyBeagles

well the only food poisoning that has long term effects is a form of Botulism which is from canned foods.. so if this was from a high priced restaurant...the chances slim.. Botulism which does damaged to your system its effects are not immediate.I hope in the lawsuit they specialize what she ate, what time and what she ate before and after the incident...food poisoning has different symptoms and rate of onset... for you to sue 2 years later is a little strange.

Beth

Keely is a perfect example of bringing home a stallion that turns into a cow. Why is she complaining, food poisioning should do her good. Besides that she should not be eating at any burger joint, she should be eating salads with fat free dressing.

ian

Why the hell would anyone want to sue the restaurant years after the incident took place? America is a great place to sue people.

Misquoted

"....claiming she ate taint...."

She she feel better now that the truth is out in the open..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments