Sarah Palin

I'm NOT Running For President

10/5/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_sarah_palin_tmz_audio
Sarah Palin
just announced she's not running for President of the United States.

She made the announcement via a statement to Mark Levin, a conservative radio talk show host.

Palin said, "After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States."

Palin added, "In the coming weeks, I will help coordinate the strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Jan

Sarah Palin was the first governor to give partners of gay state employees health benefits and all the benefits of married straight spouses. Her daughter took the Massey brothers to AK to meet the family. Palin praised Cain on TV last night but you guys still claim she is a homophobe and a racist. WTF

chazzy1970

And the world gives a sigh of relief, now go away.

tellmeaboutit

She thinks she can pump more money for herself by spewing garbage on Faux News and promoting hate and stupidity through her books, etc. Typical used ******.

tellmeaboutit

tmz, what is there about tea that you don't like when it is followed by bag? Silly censor.

bubbajill

HALLELUAH!!!!!!Spelled wrong but the sentiment is the same.

joyce godwin

I would like to know since you will not be running
for president, would you consider helping Rick Perry
in in his plan to open up our country to drill wells
that we so desperately need. We have someone who wants
to tackle something no that nobody would touch. We
need jobs. I used to worked for an Exploration Co in
Tulsa. I can't tell you how many jobs in addition to
those drilling the wells there are. From Sales,
to Office Personal and many many more.
Thank you. This may be our last chance to get this addressed

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11