Sarah Palin

I'm NOT Running For President

10/5/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_sarah_palin_tmz_audio
Sarah Palin
just announced she's not running for President of the United States.

She made the announcement via a statement to Mark Levin, a conservative radio talk show host.

Palin said, "After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States."

Palin added, "In the coming weeks, I will help coordinate the strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House."

Madison

Someone tell this HOE to sit down. She is a dumb BIATCH! She did not have a baby the baby is her daughters. Lying Hoe Biatch

Hallelujah!!

Don't go Steve Jobs - Palin said she won't run!!

R ONOFRE

thank god now get the hell away from here!!!

There's a problem here

Bummer. I thought the "Bush Doctrine" could be reinvented in a different form with that one. She probably wouldn't understand that one either, though. I wanted to see her run just for the comic relief.

There's a problem here

PS: If she decided it didn't pay enough,or she just got tired of working hard with no rabid adoration she'd quit six months into office anyhow. Next!

mike

Great now she can continue to make money off you suckers out there.

Jake

Too bad! The Nation lost a very good chance at some principled leadership when Sarah decided against helping America recover from this bad dream of false hope and change into socialism.
Frankly, I think she was wise. the next decade will be a terrible thing to watch and nearly impossible to recover from.
Obama has put this nation into the worst financial shape ever with his misbegotten gifts to the unions of the car companies and the destruction of free enterprise.
Obama,Reid, and Pelosi will live in infamous history as the destructor of free America and I believe that was and is Obama's personal Marxist desire.

E

Well, there is a glimmer of hope after all.

Tony

Thank God!....Now shut your mouth go back to Alaska and stay there!

Angel

This is THE smartest thing she has ever done, and probably ever will do... now, if we could only get her to shut up and sit down.

Brando

White people are so dumb to think this evil, nasty, stupid, unintelligent trailer trash is good enough to be president. You dumb ass whites made her wealthy. She used you all! SUCKERS!

S D M F

She never was going to run for President. She moved to Arizona so she can run for Jon Kyl's Senate seat.

Sarah Palin is a quitter!!

ElJay

Imagine a President who believe in the true story of the Flinstones(man and dinosaurs living together 6000 years ago) and talking snakes. I don't know f I should laugh or be scared to death.

ladydiinpa

this bears repeating from browndog:Or in other words, she has found it more lucrative and less demanding to just screw around the skirts of polital satire than ever really standing for anything other than being a reality show host--with Bristol spin offs to boot.
I agree 100%--the people that pay to see her,,what drug are they on?? so she quit being Govoner for what??--money folks..plain and simple..strung some folk along, not me,,

STFUP

Absolutely NO surprise here. I've been telling people for MONTHS that she wouldn't run. There's no PROFIT in it! And that's ALL she's ever cared about.
I hope everyone who donated money to her over the years feels like a gigantic sucker right now - 'cause that's exactly what they are.
On the other hand - it's a shame she's not running. With her as the GOP candidate, it would virtually guarantee Obama's reelection! lol