Steve Jobs' Family

He Died 'Peacefully'

10/5/2011 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Setve Jobs died peacefully
Steve Jobs "died peacefully today surrounded by his family" .... the Apple mogul's family said in a statement.

The family said, "In his public life, Steve was known as a visionary; in his private life, he cherished his  family."

"We are thankful to the many people who have shared their wishes and prayers during the last year of Steve’s illness; a website will be provided for those who wish to offer tributes and memories."

The statement concludes, "We are grateful for the support and kindness of those who share our feelings for Steve. We know many of you will mourn with us, and we ask that you respect our privacy  during our time of grief."

1006_iphone_fans_footer

Layinlow

R.I.P Steve, you will no longer suffer. You will truly be remembered for you legacy.:'(

adolfo

badabing

Want to live? There's no app for that.

jpm4444

RIP Steve Jobs. My uncle worked for Apple when it first started. I met Jobs when I was a little kid and he wasn't the nicest guy for sure; he nodded at me. It was obviously he was not one for games. Aloof, hard ass and demanding. Even strange at times. Wozniak was wild and full of energy. With Wozniaks engineering talent, and Jobs vision and marketing skills, they changed history. I'm not an apple guy but game recognizes game and he was up there with the likes of Disney and Ford.

joshua

There is a book about Jobs' death.

It is called "Steve Jobs Death Motivation Secrets".

It is in the Amazon.com Kindle Store. Creepy.

craig

Not a big apple fan. Never baught any products but, I am sorry to see him go. A person who changed our way of communication. Sorry to be gone at and early age.

Paddy

You can only paraphrase it by a song: "only the good die young"

patty

so sad - some of you people are unbelievable in you response to such tragic news

RonBurgundy

RIP Steve.

...sent from my iphone

Fuck Celebrities

I've never met the man but his passing has brought me to tears.

RIP

JR

Its a spoof to help promote the newest apple product, iDied bwahahaha

Jeff

He changed the world. He will be remembered as a visionary. One of the truly great men of our time - no scratch that, all time.

icaro

Too early :(

Bob

RIP

LLV

REST IN PEACE STEVE... YOU MADE MY LIFE BRIGHTER AND MORE ENJOYABLE.