« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

I Just Inked a

Deal with ROLEX!

10/5/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods Rolex
Times are finally changing for Tiger Woods … not on the links, he still sucks – but the golfer just locked down a MAJOR endorsement deal with Rolex watches … this according to his agent.

The details about the deal have not yet been released – but Tiger’s agent promises more information will follow shortly.

It’s a big deal for Woods – who was DROPPED by the TAG Heuer watch company in 2009 during the height of his “I can't keep my driver in my pants” scandal.

Woods still has a lot of ground to make up -- he was also dropped by Gatorade, AT&T and Accenture.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DJ

lol... all the Comments... They are so true... Boycott Rolex!

Gavin Newsom

I'm not in the market for a Rolex, but if I were, I would choose another brand. Tiger is damaged goods.

Telstar

Yeah...Turns out it was a fake Rolex contract somebody got off the internet...

jackie boy

Rolex = Bling, especially when they endorse that guy.

bill

roles was my favorite , No anymore they have lost all respect and a lot of business

Pompano Ann

This is the ad: Scene: Las Vegas, Tiger walking into a night club; he speaks "do you wish you can pick up show girls, high priced whores; then give them the time, Tiger holds up arm and wrist; shows watch and cracks that smile. It's a wrap!

TheUltraworld

Why Rolex would want one of the most hated sports figures in the world makes me wonder.

Sandra

Will never buy a Rolex!! TIger is an ass and glad to see his golf game go down the toilet!!

Marty

A Rolex is the first thing a prostitute steals when you fall asleep in the Hotel Room after the illicit act! Tiger is a great pick as a spokesman for Rolex!

ironlung420

Wow theres a lot of jealou*****ers out there. Give the guy a break, all he did was bang a few chicks, the man still deserves to make a living. He will also make a huge comeback in golf in the near future, as a couple days ago he broke the record at the Medalist coarse in south FL....TEAM TIGER!!

Mallory

Sounds like his buddy Roger Federer, who also represents Rolex, pulled some strings for him.

raven

Unbeleivable...tiger is over...should have done what i said last year...stay away for 3-5 years, then come back.

Rolex, if true...big mistake...

manbearpig

tiger is a has-been. he will never win another major competition.

DAT MAN

I have Never bought a brand simply because some celebrity endorsed it. I own a rolex and I am sure that MOST of you can't even afford a ROLEX...so keep your boycott to yourself. GO TIGER!!!!

Glenn

It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! Wait, that's Timex, oh well, still lame!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2