Steve Wozniak

STUNNED By Jobs' Death

10/6/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100611_wozniac_still

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says he’s been feeling like he’s been “clobbered over the head by a hammer” ... ever since he learned about the death of his friend Steve Jobs.

Wozniak appeared on the “Early Show” on CBS this morning … and said, "When I heard the news my mind went blank."

But Wozniak says, he hasn't been able to stop thinking about all the good times he shared with Jobs ... adding, "My head is swirling in it."

J

Any death of a person you have known most of your life would still be a shock no matter how long they have been sick. You always think they are going to pull through.

VonZipperRules

Stunned? The guy had pancreatic cancer dies...Umm okee dokee.

ron

Is wozniak blind ? I saw jobs a week ago on TV. I gave him 30 days or less to die.

joshua

The Amazon Kindle book "STEVE JOBS DEATH MOTIVATION SECRETS" probably knew more than Woz.

karlew

In his defense when someone close to you passes even though you have been expecting it, it still blind sides you leaving you feeling a little bit stunned.

Sherms

Uh, wasn't it kind o*****iven, when he resigned in August, that death was closing in?

Sherms

Things that are blocked in here are hilarious.

Of
A
Given

Guess I can't type that in a straight line.

Lauren

he "wasnt anymore shocked than anyone else"? i guess he wasnt shocked at all then....

fastdriver

Wozniak STUNNED? Obviously he does not read the news, surf the net read TMZ OR have ANY contact with Steve Jobs! MAYBE Wozniak spends too much time INSIDE restaurants! What a jerk! I hope he doesn't benefit in ANY way from Steve's death.

gablegirl

It is clear that so many of Steve Jobs' friends were in denial about his illness.

When death does come to a loved one or close friend, it is still a shocker but when Jobs appeared last on tv (recently), I knew his time was limited.

Rest in peace, Mr. Jobs. You accomplished your assignment here on earth with intelligence, purpose and love.

thomas

It wasn't exactly a surprise.

Azn

Nothing can prepare you for death, especially when it is you best friend that you worked with for years

Pissed off viewer

Bethenny is a liar and used this as a scene for her reality show. Coast Guards have no records of it. They record everyone who they helped. They said that she was in no danger. http://stoopidhousewives.com/2011/10/06/real-housewives-of-new-york-bfrankel-lost-at-sea-liar-liar-pants-on-fire/

Fidel Sarcastro

Okay the whole "stunned" part was a bit much, lets all be honest Steve and Death were on a first name basis there the last few years. Though I gotta respect The Woz... dang now I gotta go back and watch Code Monkeys.

MP

Love the Woz. I think some of the commenters here are harsh. He lost his friend, someone who he's known for most of his life. Even if death is expected it's still a shock on a certain level.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments