Tom Cruise

WEDDING DANCE BATTLE

... Caught on Tape!!!!!

10/6/2011 6:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100611_tom_cruise_still_v2

Tom Cruise was called out ... CHALLENGED ... on the dance floor at the wedding of a BILLIONAIRE'S SON -- but after the clash ... only one man walked away victorious.

Tom and Katie were in Palm Springs this weekend celebrating the wedding of Sandy Modic and David Ellison.

David is the executive producer on "Mission Impossible -- Ghost Protocol" ... and also happens to be the the son of Oracle CEO Larry Ellison ... the 3rd richest man in the United States.

Tom was just hangin' out when one of Ellison's friends declared DANCE WAR ... and Tom accepted.

So, we gotta ask ...

john5oregon

I would like to use the first comment to inform the readers that I loathe Tom Cruise.

Christy

Wow...that was just painful to watch!

static

Looks like a couple of typical douchebags who had too much to drink.

ME

Cruise is still a big time.......LOSER....who lives big only in his own mind. He and Demi would make a good pair...both hanging on by their teeth trying to remain young. Wake up kids...it just doesn't work that way.

John

Another tool who doesn't know to turn his iPhone the other way to shoot video. UGH!

YouDontSay

that was a dance off??

Mag

I don't understand people's dislike for his man. He seems likeable and is one of the few celebreties in Hollywood who actually spends time with his wife and kids. All pictures I see of him with them radiate nothing but love and happiness. Really wish people would give this guy a break.

jamies

What a good sport! made me laugh on a sad morning...

elle

I love Tom Cruise. He seems like such a great guy.

KurganVon

They both lose.

Georgie

I love Tom Cruise. He seems like such a great guy. People seem to dislike people who seem too perfect or "controlled" like tom cruise. It's funny when he played the foul mouth executive people started to love him again and realized how talented he is. Just because he acted like a douche. In America, we seem to like the WRONG quality in people. Admiring bad people and hating people who "seem" too nice.

Machelle

I love
a guy that
isn't stuck
up that can just
relax and have a
good time!!!

Victoria

LOL, great video. i love Tom, although it seemed like he was holding his head or hair piece on lol. STILL LOVED IT!

Lisa93

Tom is a great guy. He's so hilarious during his post interview. Check it out at HTTP://WWW.CELEBUR.COM

McG

I have to admit I was ready to roll my eyes at this, but suprisingly it was a lot of fun to watch. It was nice to see people having a good time at a reception and not just sitting around like a bunch of rich stuffed shirts! Also LOL @ Victoria's comment about the hair!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments