Tom Cruise

WEDDING DANCE BATTLE

... Caught on Tape!!!!!

10/6/2011 6:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100611_tom_cruise_still_v2

Tom Cruise was called out ... CHALLENGED ... on the dance floor at the wedding of a BILLIONAIRE'S SON -- but after the clash ... only one man walked away victorious.

Tom and Katie were in Palm Springs this weekend celebrating the wedding of Sandy Modic and David Ellison.

David is the executive producer on "Mission Impossible -- Ghost Protocol" ... and also happens to be the the son of Oracle CEO Larry Ellison ... the 3rd richest man in the United States.

Tom was just hangin' out when one of Ellison's friends declared DANCE WAR ... and Tom accepted.

So, we gotta ask ...

Susan

I was at this wedding and it was so much fun! Though as a friend of the bride for over 10 years, I would never have sent my video of this to TMZ.... Have some respect people!!! Tom and Katie were there to enjoy their friends wedding.

BB in CA

Tom is so handsome and youthful. I love him. IMO people that don't like him are either jealous or don't really know what a talented and nice guy he is. A persons' religious beliefs is certainly no reason to dislike somone.

Nimbus

Hey if you look really close, you can almost see Tom Cruise dancing behind the TMZ logo...

lori

"
I am 68 years old and I have had a lot of experience - I WOULD NEVER KICK TON CRUISE OUT OF BED!~ So go a head and loathe him - its just more for the rest of us to love!

Gabrielle

I love you TMZ!...but this was terrible advertisement. The only reason ya'll received that video of Tom Cruise is because he is in desperate need of publicity and you just gave it to him! He had that crap set up from the beginning. You should erase him from it and leave the other guy in it. Have a great day!

Aida

You can barely see them dancing to make an educated guess on who won the dance battle as you call it! It was too blurry and TMZ letters were on the way for viewing.

Wonderland

ummmm, both are complete homos?????

Professor Chaos

Nothing gay about that, right?

Everyones~A~Star

Toms a tool.

bring back recent posts

...whoa....hawt!!!!!....Tom moved awesome! r u kidden me..? wowzer

bring back recent posts

...whoa....hawt!!!!!....Tom moved awesome! r u kidden me..? wowzer

Nalivi

I think he looks amazing!!!!!!! He's still so handsome, even dancing!!!!!

Brun

Our Track "Dance Off" would have been perfect for this clip check it out http://www.facebook.com/thesupanovaproject#!/thesupanovaproject?sk=app_19507961798
The Supanova Project

Sven

And pats on backs + lots of cocaine was had by all...

carla

Ok yes it looks like he can move, but i had to have a little giggle at him holding his head as if covering his frontal lobe LoL. More of this Tom and less of the other one. Katie must be doing him good

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments