Amanda Knox

Likes 'Em White and Nerdy

10/7/2011 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Johnsrud and
Raffaele SollecitoHere's Amanda Knox's pre-Italy ex-boyfriend David Johnsrud (left), leaving Amanda's mother's house in Seattle earlier this week ... and her ex-boyfriend from Italy who was recently acquitted of murder, Raffaele Sollecito (right).

Amanda sought comfort by secretly meeting with David almost immediately after she returned to the U.S., but her dad says they're just friends.

To further prove the point, check out Amanda's dad, Curt Knox.

1007_amanda_dadWe're just taking a stab here, but it seems Amanda has a type.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

MIra

um, wow, REALLY? TMZ??? holy crap this is so inappropriate but i guess you know that...you do like to make up stuff and all.

anotherstupidtmzpost

I'm not white, and I'm not a guy so I don't know how I'd feel if I were in your shoes but I CAN say that for every "white and nerdy" headline out there you can find about 100 other articles glorifying hot white male celebrities. Be happy that you guys at least get a balanced depiction--think about Asians, Indians or Latino's who constantly get made fun of in the media but don't have equally flattering images to counter-act the negative ones. Stop whining people.

Lola

Listen, TMZ, Amanda is a caucasian woman and as such will probably date a caucasian man. Many people wear glasses, especially those who are intelligent, studious, and spend a lot of time reading and studying. You might try it sometime, especially books on grammar and logic. Stop trying to pimp out black thugs and mixed sexual encounters.

Wetneck

I bet she's a Harry Potter fan

right straight

That' type' likes she-devils too

Skeptical

I invite you to read Judge Massei's report of the first trial.
It's obvious Amanda and Raphael were involved in this murder.

The reason they have gotten away has nothing to do with them being not guilty ...

dhdfhd

Lola, seriously. "People with glasses are studious and intelligent"-- I had to laugh at that one. It's funny.

Ben

"Likes 'Em White and Nerdy"

What kind of Raciest sh*t is that? TMZ your better then that, very disappointed.

Victoria

she needs to change her sppeds..a brutha would definitely do her good...maybe she does that on the side who knows..a brutha would definitely chop that down 2 or 3 times a week..i know...

rick

I agree about the title. It should just say "amanda knox likes them nerdy" but I suppose tmz also has to make a living.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5