Tupac Sex Tape Homie

We Used to "Kick It"

Like That All the Time

10/8/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100711_moneyb_videoDon't be shocked if another Tupac sex tape pops up because the rapper who co-starred in the first one ... says he and 'Pac used to hang out like that "all the time."

Money B from Digitial Underground told a camera guy in Hollywood, he knew the tape -- shot 20 years ago -- would eventually see the light of day ... saying, "I didn't know who had it, but I knew it was out there ... so, I'm not surprised."

As TMZ first reported -- the tape shows Tupac putting his arm around his pal Money B, while Tupac is getting, umm ... oral attention from a woman.

1007-tupac-2-ex

Ronni

No one cares about this smut.

AyeJay

That's weird, I don't know to many straight guys who would let their friend be in the same room while they're getting head.

Straight Talkin Texan

I think the whole scene described in the film is absolutely digusting, animal-like behavior. And then to think that y'all did that all the time is even more repulsive (and I didn't think THAT was possible!).

LoudMouth

Kick it like that all the time? Not to be "politically incorrect", but that's gay. NO guy is putting their arm around me in that situation. They would have to break the door down and then an ass kicking situation would replace the other situation.

coco

Was the woman Nancy Grace?

static

With all due respect, that's gay.

Truth

MONEY B JUST CONFIRMS LOT OF DUDES ARE ON THE DOWN LOW IN THE HIP HOP CROWD. THANKS BRO... ER, OR IS THAT "PARTNER". DONT WANNA OFFEND THE LGBT COMMUNITY. JUST SAYIN, TRUTH!!

The Real JJ

Should have asked him why he came into the room in the first place. I don't look at or touch no dudes with their johnson out, even if it is in some chicks mouth. Maybe that's just me.

She's baaaack

I'm sure that one of the most popular things people like to do with their friends is to sit back and watch while they "kick it." I know I sure do like to watch my friends, especially when their faces are all contorted when they're really getting into it. It makes me like them so much more.

ElJay

I'm glad that rappers don't live up to their stereotype: sex with cheap hookers, drugs, gold chains and dying the natural rapper death: with a bullet in the head. The ones who get shot early are the lucky ones because the rest is usually broke by the time they hit Fifty xD

moxie

Shuckin' and jivin' is soooo 1966, don't you think???

SLH

how homo-erotic can you get???

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

My favorite Digital Underground song way back in the day was Freaks of the Industry.

This is the kind of stuff they talked about in their music, it shouldn't surprise anybody.

karen darvin

If you read any of the Motley Crue books they did way crazier things.And my husband and i were invited to a digital Undergound record release party and it was full of strippers performing.i was glad I didn't let him go alone.hahabut i always remember one girl who was incredibly beautiful and was very flexible and thinking wow, in here I'm gonna be invisible

James R. - Los Angeles

Their parents must be so proud . . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments