Zsa Zsa Gabor

Hospitalized Again

10/8/2011 12:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008_zsa_zsa_gabor_getty_BN
Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital today after she slipped out of consciousness.

Her husband, Frederic von Anhalt, said she had a high fever and was bleeding from a tube in her stomach. She was taken to UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center.

Gabor, 94, has been hospitalized several times since she fell and broke her hip back in July 2010.

thestupid

I thought she died 2 months ago!!!!! WTF?

my2cents

I cant stand that prince von ahole. There is more to life then having a pulse, let her let go.

Big Daddy

God Bless you Zsa Zsa. Trust in God, and your doctors. For those of you who make snide, and nasty remarks, please don't forget karma.

jetfanglo

let her goooooooooo,prince von a-hole !you'll still get the $$$$$$$$.....rest in peace......soon,zsa zsa..

J Live

Thanks to tmz she will be remembered for these incidents more than for whatever it is she supposedly did in holleywood.

karlew

Death watch #527 Next!!!!

Sugar Kitty

I love ZsaZsa. I think whatever quality of life she has she obviously values. Prince Von A. is a good guy. He takes care of her, remember marriage is in sickness and health, for better or worse. I am sure he stands to inherit money when she does pass on, but he is taking care of her like a husband should.

Em

it's a darn shame her a-hole husband and family members won't give her permission to die. i'm sure that's why she's holding on. zsa zsa should have let go a while ago. i give you permission, it's okay. go, zsa zsa. follow the light. it has to be better than what you're going through now.

UPYOURS

Poor woman

Lola

Zsa Zsa clearly has a strong will to live. I'd rather see that than see someone just give up and die. It's not for us to say what purpose her life has in these last days. I believe she has round the clock nursing care at her home, for those who asked. She came to America as a young girl, with her sisters, and earned a lot of money. She deserves to live her last days as she wishes. She is not a burden on anyone. To her husband's credit, she is still alive and seems to be well taken care of. If he wanted to, he could have hastened her departure. Instead, he seems to do all he can to help her survive. I know some elderly people, and their will to live can be every bit as strong as yours, and their lives are just as valuable, maybe more so, than ours.

Lola

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

No disrespect but when is she going to die? Let go Zsa Zsa!

Just_A_Thought

I'm in NO way saying this is the case..however...
I'm wondering if her husband has been investigated. He's so attention seeking that I've wondered, more than once, if this may be a case of Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy. People with this purposely make others sick, with the intention of hospitalization, to gain attention for THEMSELVES.

Andrea

I really feel sorry for this poor woman. Her husband refuses to let her pass on. She's 94 and has lived a full life...let her go! Remove the tube!

Cindy

Zsa Zsa was a dear friend to me for 25 years. People never talk about her kindness to animals. She would write huge checks to many shelters. She gave me over 100,000 dollars worth of jewlery. I hope she lives to be 100. She made over 200 films for MGM. Right before she became ill she donated 200,000 to a shelter in Palm Beach Fl. She is the last of the glamour girls of the 50's. God Bless you Zsa Zsa stay strong.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments